**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
day-long-remembered-darth-vader.gif

... hopefully for the right reasons!

Disney+ moved the Kenobi premiere to 12 midnight EST, so in about 22 minutes both episodes will be up.

Which is awesome as I was going to wake up early to watch them before work, now I don't have to.

Geez guys... Your so excited for the Reva show.... :monkey3

I'm passing for now. I'll wait till its all over in 6 weeks and watch it as a movie. That is if the general consensus is it's any good and doesn't **** all over the OT..

Screw Disney.. I refuse to give them ratings. It's bad enough my money from the things I do enjoy and buy from Star Wars and Marvel goes to them...

Someone better put up the spoilers...
Geez guys... Your so excited for the Reva show.... :monkey3

I'm passing for now. I'll wait till its all over in 6 weeks and watch it as a movie. That is if the general consensus is it's any good and doesn't **** all over the OT..

Screw Disney.. I refuse to give them ratings. It's bad enough my money from the things I do enjoy and buy from Star Wars and Marvel goes to them...
Spoilers!:banghead

Are spoilers allowed?? I saw the first two parts of episode I so was wondering if it can be discussed.

Back