Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f66f96e89c2de7b5e6ab670a76303804.jpg

Really upgrade this piece

That's just greedy, you know none of those watchers actually want to buy it at that price, they're just waiting to see if it actually sells, or drops to a sensible price.

I wont be selling mine even at that price, i just love it.
938d2a6d7d4a000560cb6ee6d636039a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen a few sell for close to that bust mostly they seem to be around the $1200 range now days. And around $900 - $1000 for Gammy and Boba.. yikes.

Think I'm gonna sell my Obi and Vader. They are awesome but I'm switching more to 1/6th Star Wars. And I missed out on the rest of the line...

I love this statue. Such a beautiful piece. Hopefully one day I'll own it, but yeah...not cheap!!!

It's frustrating how high Star Wars pieces jumped in price starting in early 2016. Everybody's trying to cash in on The Force Awakens craze, I guess. But certain statues I got for $250-$300 no more than a year ago have doubled or even borderline tripled in price. Heck, I'm looking for an Anakin PF right now, and just a few months ago they were selling for $300-$450 (even saw one go for $250 - UGH!), and now the price seems to be $700-$1000+.

Oh, Star Wars. I wish I didn't love you so.

I think we have a match. :)

Haha. It really is a cool looking statue. I was in the process of moving when it arrived so I only did the due diligence of verifying it was intact and nothing broken. Put it together then immediately boxed back up. Kinda sucks having to do that.

Hey all,

i am from Germany and my english is not so good, sorry! BUT i need help.... i have the "Ben Kenobi Mythos" Figure... The blue Lightsaber is broken since yesterday and now i need a new one. Can anyone sell me the blue lightsaber? :((

Hey all,

i am from Germany and my english is not so good, sorry! BUT i need help.... i have the "Ben Kenobi Mythos" Figure... The blue Lightsaber is broken since yesterday and now i need a new one. Can anyone sell me the blue lightsaber? :((

How bad is it damaged? Lots of guys on here that could probably repair it for you.

Interested in selling mine, but wondering if Ebay or on here is the best route. (Don't you have to have some pricey membership on here these days to sell?)

It's $25 a year on this site to sell so super cheap. I tried here but sold on ebay a month or so ago.

I tried on eBay... but unfortunately without success... you can not fix. Who can help me?

I tried on eBay... but unfortunately without success... you can not fix. Who can help me?

Show a picture of where its broken and maybe somebody can say how to fix it. I don't think many people are going to want to sell just that part so your best bet will be to see if somebody can fix it.

Back