• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oaty’s Charity Auctions - Custom Arkham Knight Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 72759

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’ve decided to part with a portion of my collection I am not displaying and want to use each sale as a chance to give back.

I hope it’s okay to post these as eBay links since this is the best way to verify to buyers that 100% of the proceeds are going to charity.

I will be adding more as I continue to select items to part with.

Custom Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batman - Auctioning in memory of Kevin Conroy with proceeds to cancer research: Auction Link

SOLD - Hot Toys life size Grogu: 100% To Charity! Hot Toys LMS013 Star Wars Mandalorian Grogu The Child Life Size | eBay

SOLD - Hot Toys TMS014 The Mandalorian: 100% To Charity! Hot Toys Star Wars The Mandalorian and The Child 1/6 4895228604767 | eBay

Last edited:
Added charity auction in memory of Kevin Conroy, selling my personal copy of Arkham Knight Batman seen here.
6B6CFA71-71FF-41CD-B3B1-0E7AC5FE637A.jpeg
C83D9354-A5CF-4C42-B014-747C9EAB5AA1.jpeg

Back