Non IKEA shelves for displaying 1/6 collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonyr89

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I've been trying to find some shelves and every video or recommendation always seems to be from IKEA. I live in the middle of nowhere and there is no IKEA for me to get shelves. Anyone know of any other shelves that are good? I want to find one i can install lighting and even put acrylic windows on to keep them from getting dusty. Also not trying to spend like $300 for a shelf so the cheaper the better :p

I just reworked my bookshelf and took all the books off of it, removed some shelves so they would be tall enough to fit them, but I'm thinking I want something I can do lighting in. Maybe a shelf like the one I have but wider and I can get some acrylic sheets and put hinges on them and install it that way so I dont need individual glass cases for all the new ones I'm getting. I have about 10 more figures on preorder So I'm definitely going to need something bigger than what I currently have

1652595630597.png

Back