No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never make heads or tails in how to get into that industry. Always seemed like unions really don't want you to join, at least like attempt I made a long time ago.
I got into it in the most convoluted way possible. I'd call it an 'accident' but when I described the path to a superior last year he just said "sounds about right". For an older dude like me, anyway. Some of the much younger people coming up actually went to film school and apprenticed, which I did not.

Mostly flailing, for decades. Somehow landed here. Grateful every day.

I finally got to watch this over the Christmas. The first 50 or so mintues are quite enjoyable...aside from the awful theme song (christ it would put a chronic insomniac to sleep).
The rest of the movie is an over long, incoherent, plot holes aplenty, self-indulgent mess with a laughable weak villian. A case of too many cooks spoil the broth. Four writer's it took! FOUR!! And they still churned out this crap! (QOS is a masterpiece when compared to this!)
Malek is not in the movie enough and just doesn't have the gravitas to pull off anything memorable. Even wee baby Bond doesn't find him threatening :LOL:.
For me Craig's preformance is the best thing in it, his best preformance since CR and he remains my second favourite Bond...I will miss him..:cry:
My fav Craig Bond movie list...
CR/QOS
SPECTRE
SKYFALL
NTTD
I felt this wasn't only a farewell to the Craig Bond era, but a farewell to the Bond franchise as we've known it. I'm guessing when it returns it will be radically different, sanatised, bastardised, who knows...
It will be interesting to see who'll be the new 007...Personally i'd still like to see Aidan Turner in the role as he ticks all the boxes and would make a terrific Bond.....or it might be the heavily rumoured flavour of the month Rege jean page...

Turner.jpg

.Page.jpg

Back