Next Lord of the Rings figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cut the joints into a sculpted body. People are gonna whine either way, but being able to be pose the figure should be priority here. Lurtz needs to be able to hold the bow and he needs to be able to have a menacing stance. The Uruks have rough, mottled colored, unnatural skin. The joint will be hidden in any pose that's not the lazy-ass T pose 70% of folks do.

Just cut the joints into a sculpted body. People are gonna whine either way, but being able to be pose the figure should be priority here. Lurtz needs to be able to hold the bow and he needs to be able to have a menacing stance. The Uruks have rough, mottled colored, unnatural skin. The joint will be hidden in any pose that's not the lazy-ass T pose 70% of folks do.

Maybe go Sidehow’s Wolverine route with a deluxe release. Have him come with arms with joints and then have a swap out arm that has no joints. It would still have the shoulder joint and hand joint so you could get a little variety but that way you make both groups happy. Those of us that want a possible Lurtz would have one and those that prefer the no exposed joints look would have theirs as well. They only extra pieces would be the two arms from shoulder to wrist.

Legolas and Arwen standard editions are both starting to ship and it sounds like the deluxe editions will be sometime in October. Outside of that, it’s been very quiet from Asmus in regards to LOTR.

What comes next?

Arwen Luxury Edition may come first to Taiwan few weeks later. So she will be earlier than Leggy Luxury edition a little bit.

You will be surprised for the next one I promise :) Stay tuned! (not the Ringwraith)
Ooh I’m intrigued now, I wonder who it could be? :unsure: Would love it to be an Ian Holm Bilbo personally but don’t think it’ll be him just yet…Gollum maybe?

I know they were working on an Ian Holm Bilbo, and Rovi did say that was coming, so I guess that wouldn’t be surprising.

It sounded like Lurtz/Uruk-Hai/Gollum were all in development but far off still so that’s probably not it.

I can’t help but wonder if it’s Gil-Galad or Isildur. Both would be a huge surprise and I don’t think anyone was expecting them anytime soon. They already have the armor for Gil-Galad and just need the sculpt, shoulder piece and updated spear.

I’m still holding out hope for Haldir to go with the Helm’s Derp crew they have out now. Even Gamling would look cool displayed with Eomer and Theoden.

I know they were working on an Ian Holm Bilbo, and Rovi did say that was coming, so I guess that wouldn’t be surprising.

It sounded like Lurtz/Uruk-Hai/Gollum were all in development but far off still so that’s probably not it.

I can’t help but wonder if it’s Gil-Galad or Isildur. Both would be a huge surprise and I don’t think anyone was expecting them anytime soon. They already have the armor for Gil-Galad and just need the sculpt, shoulder piece and updated spear.

I’m still holding out hope for Haldir to go with the Helm’s Derp crew they have out now. Even Gamling would look cool displayed with Eomer and Theoden.
Any of those would be amazing but a Haldir or Galadhrim Warrior would be so amazing for Helms Deep. I wouldn’t say no to a Uruk-Hai either! And of course Gil-galad or Isildur would be amazing. Just release all of them Asmus. :)

Sometimes I love typos :)

Can't leave out the all-time winner, though!

StungDerp.jpg

:lol

Back