1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they don't do Andor figures or Bespin Han they could at least do a Mandalorian dragon chick to keep us happy.

Here you go. Very easy to army build.

4135851123.jpg

Bo 2.0 should be a sure thing, especially with how big her role has gotten.

All I know is my desire for a Howzer figure has been reignited after this weekā€™s Bad Batch episode, and Iā€™d love Kelleran Beq. Awesome showing for him in this weekā€™s Mando episode and heā€™d look great with some of the other Jedi on the shelf.

At this point my top desired figures are:

1. Bespin/Endor Han
2. Cassian Andor
3. Fives
4. Luthen Rael
5. Captain Howzer
6. Admiral Piett
7. Kelleran Beq
8. General Veers
9. Wolffe
10. Cal Kestis

Bo 2.0 should be a sure thing, especially with how big her role has gotten.

All I know is my desire for a Howzer figure has been reignited after this weekā€™s Bad Batch episode, and Iā€™d love Kelleran Beq. Awesome showing for him in this weekā€™s Mando episode and heā€™d look great with some of the other Jedi on the shelf.

At this point my top desired figures are:

1. Bespin/Endor Han
2. Cassian Andor
3. Fives
4. Luthen Rael
5. Captain Howzer
6. Admiral Piett
7. Kelleran Beq
8. General Veers
9. Wolffe
10. Cal Kestis

I don't see Nemec or Fireball on that list?

Current most wanted that are NOT currently known to be in production:

1. ARC Fives
2. Wolffe
3. Imperial Cody
4. Imperial Crosshair
5. Howser, armor preferred
6. Kit Fisto new and improved
7. Ventress
8. RC Gregor
9. RC Scorch
10. You know.... Mayday. I really liked him.

Honorable mention: Neu Bo with throne, shield, Darksaber, attitude, new pauldron and that chip on her shoulder.

My wish list:

Death Star Trooper (doh)
Death Star Droid
Sandtroopers (other pauldron/s)
OT Imperial officers, especially Veers in AT-AT armor
1/4 Stormtrooper (come on!!)

I'm still a bit surprised that 1/4 Trooper hasn't made it to solicitation. I reckon it'd do well as multiples are favored. Shooze, they could rerelease the 1/4 Vader along with it and sales would more than likely ramp up!

I'm still a bit surprised that 1/4 Trooper hasn't made it to solicitation. I reckon it'd do well as multiples are favored. Shooze, they could rerelease the 1/4 Vader along with it and sales would more than likely ramp up!
I do wonder why they haven't gone deeper into 1/4 scale Star Wars. With the improvements in their likenesses recently, I would think a 1/4 scale Luke, Han, Leia would be huge sellers, along with the usual masked characters...

You know you are talking about a company that is pumping up venomized characters, right?

1/4 just doesnā€™t sell very well for obvious reasons. I get why they donā€™t go there very often and when they do they are selective and safe in the characters they choose.

I disagree. All dependent on the character. People are forking out thousands for Prime 1's 1/4 pieces.

Hot Toys can do highly detailed figures at a third of the price but choose to only make iron and bat men.

Back