1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen She Hulk because it's one of those Marvel thingies. I have seen trailers and a couple scenes from the show and they were vomit inducing.
But everyone seems to love this superhero stuff and I assume the ocean of Marvel figures HT produce makes them bags of money.

I'd love a Bespin Han. Or an Endor Han. Someone posted somewhere on this forum how many Luke, Han and Leia figures HT have produced and Han was quite comfortably in last place.

In terms of next Star Wars figure from HT?

I'm becoming very cynical about collecting Star Wars Hot Toys. I reckon it'll be another trooper re-release or a trooper repaint.
I was about to ask who on earth would want a she hulk, but after reading Facebook comments, the answer is a lot of people. I stand corrected hot toys.

First Ando fig drops tomorrow, I wish.
wookieepedia said:
Ando was a water-covered planet in the Ando system of the Lambda sector in the galaxy's Mid Rim, located in grid square Q-15 on the Standard Galactic Grid, that was the homeworld of the amphibious Aqualish species.
So this means we're getting a walrus face?:wink1:
73k9su.jpg

Last edited:
When Ford came out to Sydney to promote TFA, he was fine.
If an interviewer asks him stupid questions,then yes,he comes across narky and sarcastic.
He does carry emotion (speaking in regards to John Williams at Star Wars Celebration,Carrie Fisher' death and also Peter Mayhew' passing).
He has a very dry sense of humour too.

But hey,I'll continue to drop the Bespin Han gif on their announcement threads on Facee until.we get a Bespin Han!!

If Hot Toys follow their recent pattern, at least one of them could go up for PO tomorrow.

I was about to ask who on earth would want a she hulk, but after reading Facebook comments, the answer is a lot of people. I stand corrected hot toys.
Yeah I saw some of the comments on FB. So many people saying how much they loved the series and couldn't wait for the figure.
No accounting for taste and all that but I must admit, I find it baffling how popular the Marvel stuff is.
HT must be making good money off their Marvel figures.

Obviously I’m over the moon but no Obi Wan with this Anakin and Padme is weird since they’re very obviously going for the final battle appearance. Would be a little disappointed to see no mullet Kenobi
F5292120-1E43-4F21-996A-A3D0F161F5D6.gif

Though I'm not interested in She-Hulk, I think HT did pretty good job with the prototype. Shame Obi is not a she.

Back