1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
147A2212-8C9D-46D0-954A-CB68892D9FC8.jpeg
A0563B8D-B2E0-473D-8083-D3E7439CF81D.jpeg

I see. Reason why you might not have noticed is the absence of repositioning the figures. I like to repose some of my figures, usually pretty stiff out of the box. Haven't noticed this on all figures, just a couple of them. Some being older and some newer. 501st troopers have started to feel a bit loose.

Worst case scenario I guess one can buy a few replacement bodies. A bit of a hassle to change them though, especially older figures with refined faux leather parts.
I move Them to clean etc. and repose very rarely. my Han Solo is very stiff and always has been.
thinking about it my crosucant guard is quite floppy

Agreed, hopefully they actually deliver and we’re not left hanging at the end of the year.

View attachment 594699View attachment 594700

I know! Aside from the Vader and Kenobi announcements, Phase II of AotC is what I'm looking forward to the most. I personally love the film and its designs. I'm hopeful we get 5 more figures from it: Mace, Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Zam Wessell (would look good with Jango or Skywalker/Kenobi). For that fifth slot, I'd also take Nute Gunray to pose with Dooku.

Howard just put his jocasta, zam, dex, and nute gunray prototypes on the graveyard shelf next to padme, baze, the 212th, and general kenobi.

Back