1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the usual joker lurking around dropping :ROFLMAO: emo like a creep with holier than thou attitude acting like people here are all morons:sneaky:

I find it best to not engage; nothing really to offer but the usual :ROFLMAO: no real insight, no ideas, Has it ever posted a product opinion? I dont even know..... not even amusing. That Duck guy was more of a laugh in his way.

Superior attitude, and what to back it up? Nothing but :ROFLMAO:.

Its just bad trolling, and I award it zero stars.

the usual joker lurking around dropping :ROFLMAO: emo like a creep with holier than thou attitude acting like people here are all morons:sneaky:
I don't understand how they even have the time to flamebait us here with their phoniness and virtue-signalling when they have such a vast collection of Rose Tico toys to maintain.

Last edited:
I find it best to not engage; nothing really to offer but the usual :ROFLMAO: no real insight, no ideas, Has it ever posted a product opinion? I dont even know..... not even amusing. That Duck guy was more of a laugh in his way.

Superior attitude, and what to back it up? Nothing but :ROFLMAO:.

Its just bad trolling, and I award it zero stars.

I agree best ignored.
The ignore function on this board is beeeeautiful.

Last edited:
It doesn't take much to stir you all up. I'll let you get back to hating on Star Wars.

Who hates on Star Wars?

The sequel trilogy was barely Star Wars. People hate on the sequel trilogy. Everything else seems very well liked.

Therefore people are barely hating on Star Wars. But you do you.
Apparently, Boba Fett isn't faring too well on this forum, and we're only one episode in! At this point, he's more likely to get assassinated by someone on this forum, instead of one of the factions on Mos Espa.

I'll admit - people freaking out about the Boba show after one episode is pretty stupid.

It was a slower episode, yes. Wasn't as exciting as Mando. But, we got to see Boba climb out of the sarlacc pit, which is a long time fan's dream. We got a really cool scene of him taking down some sand monster, we got a really good Fennec parkour scene and we got some interesting world building.

I'm not going to pretend the first episode was a home run, but they had to get through backstory and set the stage for the season.

I don't think people should be looking to pounce, especially with Favreau and Filoni running this show. They know what they're doing. But I don't think anyone is hating on the show...yet. Maybe expressing disappointment or concern. But after the sequel disaster, I don't blame people for being on edge.

Boba will be fine.

I'll admit - people freaking out about the Boba show after one episode is pretty stupid.

It was a slower episode, yes. Wasn't as exciting as Mando. But, we got to see Boba climb out of the sarlacc pit, which is a long time fan's dream. We got a really cool scene of him taking down some sand monster, we got a really good Fennec parkour scene and we got some interesting world building.

I'm not going to pretend the first episode was a home run, but they had to get through backstory and set the stage for the season.

I don't think people should be looking to pounce, especially with Favreau and Filoni running this show. They know what they're doing. But I don't think anyone is hating on the show...yet. Maybe expressing disappointment or concern. But after the sequel disaster, I don't blame people for being on edge.

Boba will be fine.
I guess some of us are lucky that we can enjoy Star Wars without too much baggage. I didn't love TROS. I thought it was disappointing in many ways. But I don't dwell on it. I tend to focus on the things I liked about it. I also didn't think episode 1 of BoBF was perfect, but I enjoyed it. I'm interested to see where it goes next.

I guess some of us are lucky that we can enjoy Star Wars without too much baggage. I didn't love TROS. I thought it was disappointing in many ways. But I don't dwell on it. I tend to focus on the things I liked about it. I also didn't think episode 1 of BoBF was perfect, but I enjoyed it. I'm interested to see where it goes next.
Kathleen Kennedy loves people like you. Just buy whatever they are shoveling your way and you convince yourself to like it. She can't wait to shovel you some more **** for you to convince yourself you'll like.

Kathleen Kennedy loves people like you. Just buy whatever they are shoveling your way and you convince yourself to like it. She can't wait to shovel you some more **** for you to convince yourself you'll like.
Unlike you, I don't struggle with Star Wars. I don't have to convince myself of anything. For me, it's uncomplicated. I just enjoy it. Some of you seem to have a lot of misery and angst when it doesn't match what you've created in your heads. And you lash out desperately when people call you out on it. Oh well.

Unfortunately for Kennedy most all of the big spenders are not the ones who support her agenda or her lazy approach. If you want to see financial failure, just wait until you see The Acolyte.

Unlike you, I don't struggle with Star Wars. I don't have to convince myself of anything. For me, it's uncomplicated. I just enjoy it. Some of you seem to have a lot of misery and angst when it doesn't match what you've created in your heads. And you lash out desperately when people call you out on it. Oh well.
I see your making the way around the forums trying to convince people that they should think like you. Typical woke/communist opinion.

Pretty evident many members here have pointed out LOGICALLY that there were many ILLOGICAL events that happened in this show. You can spend your time on whatever you want, but if people want to dwell on SW then so be it.

Make your way to the DC forum. They need people with your optimism. :lol

I see your making the way around the forums trying to convince people that they should think like you. Typical woke/communist opinion.

Pretty evident many members here have pointed out LOGICALLY that there were many ILLOGICAL events that happened in this show. You can spend your time on whatever you want, but if people want to dwell on SW then so be it.

Make your way to the DC forum. They need people with your optimism. :lol
So optimism is "woke/communist"? What are you even talking about? :LOL: Talk about a non-existent argument. Pretty desperate.

Unfortunately for Kennedy most all of the big spenders are not the ones who support her agenda or her lazy approach. If you want to see financial failure, just wait until you see The Acolyte.
I still can't believe all ST movies made over a billion. It's crap like that which keeps people like KK in the building. Funny as there is no future movies planned and SW is relegated to D+ when Feige can pump out movies non-stop. All the execs were convinced it is because of too much SW, which many of us 20 years ago would laugh at.

Back