1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well finally Fennec off the board. I think most thought right around BoBF premiere time and so it was the week before. Back to CW Obi-Wan or more Clone speculation. Who knows at this point. Might make sense to keep filling out the Bad Batch.

No need to worry about CW stuff. It's BoBF now. The next run of mucho figures. Looking at 6-8 figures, starting with Fennec.

Boba
Fennec
Main Bad Guy
Henchman
Nostalgia poke #1
Nostalgia poke #2
Nostalgia poke #3

Well finally Fennec off the board. I think most thought right around BoBF premiere time and so it was the week before. Back to CW Obi-Wan or more Clone speculation. Who knows at this point. Might make sense to keep filling out the Bad Batch.

All Batch people should be next priority after we get done with BoBF. Its actually STUPID not to complete the Batch, and ideally this should include Omega altho I doubt it will.

Still waiting on ARC trooper Echo damn it. He should be next.

Obi-Wan is a sure thing and so he's on the back burner.

I am actually trying to read the "Kenobi" novel rn and this is a super annoying book. I am hoping it picks up.

*Kenobi riding around on an eopie and actually doing a whole heck of a lot of not much
*Boring and predictable townsfolk
*Their boring, predictable and drunk teenage children crashing landspeeders and trying to flirt with Kenobi.... please
*Tiny Luke and his adopters? Many klicks away across the landscape.

NO Vader having a hunch and sending investigators to sus out the lay of the land. Nope! We're chit-chatting at the general store. Hell, send Ochi of Bestoon out there, *that'll* liven things up. Kenobi is not being challenged right now, AT ALL and the most interesting people in the book are actually the Tuskens. Meh.

No need to worry about CW stuff. It's BoBF now. The next run of mucho figures. Looking at 6-8 figures, starting with Fennec.

Boba
Fennec
Main Bad Guy
Henchman
Nostalgia poke #1
Nostalgia poke #2
Nostalgia poke #3

But Book of Boba is 7 episodes and ends in February. You don't think we will actually get any of those during the season right? Mando didn't do that correct? But I'm sure HT is more ready for this than Mando.

Boba
Fennec
Main Bad Guy
Henchman
Nostalgia poke #1
Nostalgia poke #2
Nostalgia poke #3

pillsbury-doughboy-poke.gif

I'm actually suprised they didn't drop any announcements regarding to Eternals and Hawkeye.

Boba
Fennec
Main Bad Guy
Henchman
Nostalgia poke #1
Nostalgia poke #2
Nostalgia poke #3
Don’t forget trooper repaints! It’s not Star Wars without repaints.

Forget condiments... we need a condom trooper. He can hand one to Han Solo in book of boba and tell him that if he’s smart, he’ll use them every time he goes near leia. If any character needed a condom after rotj, it’s Han Solo.

Last edited:
This makes me irrationally happy for some reason. What a cute little call back to our age of innocence... :)

It was before the world turned upside down and people were more rational and polite. Before Twitter existed and before the keys to Star Wars were handed to an incompetent buffoon.

I'm actually suprised they didn't drop any announcements regarding to Eternals and Hawkeye.
Maybe Hawkeye next week. Let the people consume this weekend then unveil the figs next week. Then there was always Loki months later lol.

Maybe Hawkeye next week. Let the people consume this weekend then unveil the figs next week. Then there was always Loki months later lol.
I doubt much, if anything, is coming from Eternals. Not only is it banned in China with no sign of that reversing, but it’s universally seen as the worst MCU film. I don’t think Hot Toys is going to waste their time with so much Spider-Man to work on.

Back