1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to see D+ shows get the HT reveals AFTER the show ends. Possible to assume this for BoBF and Kenobi. Fennec already has some rifle butt stock throwing knives that are new.
Considering we've still got Nomad Boba and Clean Boba on throne on pre-order and by the time BoBF releases we should be neck high in Spider-man announcements, it could very well play out that we wait until after the series. I'd love to get Fennec out of the way around the first episode and wait on the others. Although, even as a Star Wars first guy, I think I'd rather see HT get the Spider-man stuff on pre-order ASAP!

Damn she was pretty hot back then!!
Hot toys really need to release the Slave Leia,Endor dress Leia,Bespin escape Leia and Leia Boushh.
please.😇
20210912_182209.jpg

Wow Carrie was ridiculous. Also, I don’t think we get fennec until a few episodes in. Her weapons or accessories may have spoilers. Just a hunch or she goes up tomorrow. Hot toys makes zero sense and this complete marvel autumn has been really boring.

..... Thats all they been doing for the past month, getting the spider-man stuff on preorder ASAP?....? Whut
I mean the stuff I'm interested in! Stuff from the movie that hasn't been revealed yet. It is all about me you know... :)

Seriously though, I suspect a fairly significant barrage of No Way Home figures. They may space them out over the next six months which might leave room for some Book of Boba stuff.

Apparently BD Mk 85 Iron Man will be out tomorrow, think that finally completes the Endgame line.

Endgame Loki. Read someone seen the final charge date for Loki is 1/20/22 at this moment.

I completely forgot about Loki, thanks for the reminder.

You'd think they'd try to push that out when the show was airing and boost the sales a bit.

... I notice someone reacted to my NeuLeia theory with a sad emoji, and this makes me feel bad, like I punctured someone's daydream or something. I sowwy.

Lol

Disney is not to be trusted. I remember before we were for sure that Boba would be appearing in "Mando" and the theories were flying, among them WHAT IF BOBA WAS FEMALE NOW??!!!!eleventy-one!!!!

I dont think even Disney would be that stupid, but y'never know.

Endgame Loki. Read someone seen the final charge date for Loki is 1/20/22 at this moment.
I assume that 1/20/22 date is from someone who has this on flexpay with a 20th day of the month as their flexpay date. It could get pushed about 12 more times like Gamora did. Who knows but at this point I am kind of losing interest in that Loki to be honest... I've got the Ragnarok version to represent his appearance at the beginning of Infinity War...might be enough. But yes, bring on my Star Wars dollies!

Back