1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The onslaught of Star Wars is coming with the release of BoBF. If they flashback to Empire and Jedi timeframes, the possibilities are quite alarming for the wallet! I think we know Fennec is a given from the current timeframe, not sure what else as the trailer didn't reveal a lot...I mean other than a new look for Boba which as much as I'm not a fan of, I'll PO day one...

We better get a Twi'lek, at least one and assuming they show up, Dengar and Bossk. My collection needs both of those last two, especially. After all, Boba is going to need more enforcers and its not like those two dont know their way around the palace.

That is, if HT can take a break from the Marvel Venomized Cosbabies. /endsarc

We better get a Twi'lek, at least one and assuming they show up, Dengar and Bossk. My collection needs both of those last two, especially. After all, Boba is going to need more enforcers and its not like those two dont know their way around the palace.

That is, if HT can take a break from the Marvel Venomized Cosbabies. /endsarc
Dengar and Bossk from Sideshow are pretty great figures. I actually have all of the bounty hunters from SS and the only one that's kind of a let down, ironically, is Boba. The HT Boba is definitely superior but I'm not sure how much better HT versions of the others would be, honestly... Not sure how I could resist ordering them though... :)

I'm not looking forward to any OT characters showing up because they'll just be bastardised versions.
Of course ot characters will show up, as they need to feed our nostalgia and try to sell toys. If they end up bastardized, it saves me money.

Dengar and Bossk from Sideshow are pretty great figures. I actually have all of the bounty hunters from SS and the only one that's kind of a let down, ironically, is Boba. The HT Boba is definitely superior but I'm not sure how much better HT versions of the others would be, honestly... Not sure how I could resist ordering them though... :)

Last time I saw one, the SS Dengar was on evilBay for $600+ uhm.... no. I admit this was a really nice figure.

I wasnt in the hobby when he was out, so I'd dearly love to get several of these "sinister six" OG bounty hunters in my figure "stable."

I'm not looking forward to any OT characters showing up because they'll just be bastardised versions.
Yup, wonky-ass Biker Scout, Tusken and stormie will soon be joined by other hillbilly cousins to OT characters.

Maybe they'll make the Maclunkey Greedo.
In Book of Boba this relative will be still around the Palace and HT will release him instead.
Screenshot_20211128-085018_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-085028_eBay.jpg

Last time I saw one, the SS Dengar was on evilBay for $600+ uhm.... no. I admit this was a really nice figure.

I wasnt in the hobby when he was out, so I'd dearly love to get several of these "sinister six" OG bounty hunters in my figure "stable."
Ouch! Yeah, that’s a little steep. Hope for those who missed out that we see them and HT goes all in…but we know they’ll make four of the six, show the other two and never release them…

do you think hot toys will release new han solo and chewie?

Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other; I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff. But I’ve never seen anything to make me believe that there’s going to be another Han Solo figure. There’s no mystical Bespin Han that controls my destiny. It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense

Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other; I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff. But I’ve never seen anything to make me believe that there’s going to be another Han Solo figure. There’s no mystical Bespin Han that controls my destiny. It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense
Gold.

I really convinced myself that a new R2 was coming. Mando Luke and R2 just made sense and here we are months later, Mando Luke with no new R2. Luckily, a member on the board was selling him for a reasonable price and after a few weeks I just pulled the trigger. Never know with HT.

Back