1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...drat. That's disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing more of her. Makes me a little reluctant to get the figure now, if they even push it to production.

90% of the characters people wish to be made have even less screen-time than her. That doesn't stop them, so don't let that stop you:dunno

Sasha Banks stated she won't be returning as Koska Reeves in the next season of The Mandalorian.

Sasha Banks talking about The Mandalorian
Rumours are she’s said some stuff on social media Disney has taken exception to. I don’t agree with her and Gina Carano’s political views, and especially not their stance on covid, but this sacking and cancelling of actors is extremely petty by Disney.

Rumours are she’s said some stuff on social media Disney has taken exception to. I don’t agree with her and Gina Carano’s political views, and especially not their stance on covid, but this sacking and cancelling of actors is extremely petty by Disney.
Especially for a company that supposedly empowers women. Silencing different opinions is a bad look. Especially when we want our dollies.

Didn't really silence her did they; she's still got her platform where she's more than welcome to share her ideas with like-minded people - Disney just wasn't part of that group.

In a similar fashion to the words of Vince McMahon, "Sasha screwed Sasha."

All joking aside, she seems to have more opportunities in Hollywood so I don't think she's been blackballed or cancelled. Her and Disney may have amicably parted ways.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

Keep your mouth SHUT in public about your political views! It alienates people who would be fans, and it makes you hard to employ by these big studios who dont want you dragging along any baggage! There have been public firings over this, and people STILL KEEP DOING IT. "It happened to her.... but haha, surely they wouldnt do MEEEEE like that." Wanna bet?!!

It makes me question their intelligence quotient. Seriously.

I am not here to hear actor's political views. I wish more of them understood that. It gets in the way of the character they are trying to portray.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

Keep your mouth SHUT in public about your political views! It alienates people who would be fans, and it makes you hard to employ by these big studios who dont want you dragging along any baggage! There have been public firings over this, and people STILL KEEP DOING IT. "It happened to her.... but haha, surely they wouldnt do MEEEEE like that." Wanna bet?!!

It makes me question their intelligence quotient. Seriously.

I am not here to hear actor's political views. I wish more of them understood that. It gets in the way of the character they are trying to portray.
Yeah, but look at some stars Twitter accounts. I mean Hamill is nuts with his political rants and still gets gigs. Some just hate how it is a one way street and are willing to speak out. I agree, either let everyone talk or none of them. But alas, life isn't a fair path.

It will be interesting when/if Hot Toys releases Koska Reeves and whether or not they'll include a head sculpt.

Didn't really silence her did they; she's still got her platform where she's more than welcome to share her ideas with like-minded people - Disney just wasn't part of that group.

Disney is certainly an authority on moral high ground. I wonder if the people forced into Chinese detention camps or people like Jon Boyega(removed from marketing material in China) would agree?

Once again Matticus brings the gravity with his signature, well done.

Ok HT our patience is wearing thin. You know what to do, and there isnt any "what if" about it. STG we gonna get Ming-porcelain pattern ultron next.

That Ultron fig for some reason inexplicably reminds me of Grievous...
The red cape and lots of lights (even though Grievous’ lots of lights are from light sabers) but I see utt
Porcelain-pattern Venom. I can picture it in my minds eye.
missing one key ingredient to make it full on HT cash cow. It’s gotta be a porcelain-pattern Venomized Iron Man

It’s a bit like saying that people like Elia Kazan and Trumbo could easily have moved to Soviet Russia, where they could go on holding to their political beliefs, back in the 1950s. Because you know, Hollywood wasn’t part of that group. The double standards are pretty clear, and that’s what grates, not the belief per se (I couldn’t care less about an actor’s political views …).

There are political views, and then there’s anti-Covid safety. Why would Disney want to invite someone on set who could get more important cast and crew sick, and shut down production? I imagine the insurance alone for an anti-mask, anti-vax actor would not be worth it, unless they are an irreplaceable lead.

But anyway, I bet the next SW pre-order is Boba related.

Last edited:
There are political views, and then there’s anti-Covid safety. Why would Disney want to invite someone on set who could get more important cast and crew sick, and shut down production? I imagine the insurance alone for an anti-mask, anti-vax actor would not be worth it, unless they are an irreplaceable lead.

Jason Momoa just got Covid.

Thena next week, then you have 5 weeks before No Way Home drops and then Book of Boba. Can never figure out Hot Toys, but a Fennec release at least makes sense before NWH. Could always be a no show week.

My suspicion based on your comment is you have a rather skewed view of covid safety. Before you jump to conclusions I had my vaccine back in January, and I work in health care. I would share data and generally accepted on the job protocols but this isn't really the place.

Back