1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I partially misinterpreted your first post. I thought you were saying all those old prototypes were going to be made soon.

That being said no second or third tier character prototype is ever safe until it is put up. Cobb looked pretty ready to go except for the sculpt. I'm hoping Olyphant's popularity gets a sculpt made, but there is a pretty good chance Howard doesn't give a damn about his past work.
No worries, yeah I thinking of the Hot Toys Purgatory. I don’t think Hot Toys considers an actors past work unless it’s Johnny Depp

Must have been cool for Olyphant getting to wear the armour. :rock

cobb-vanth-the-mandalorian.gif

:lol

So, do you guys think Death Watch Mando will be pushed back or released as scheduled?

*panics* Silence, heretic!!

... But seriously, yes I do think he's going to be delayed. Why not? Everyone else is, although some how and some way Armorer manifested just like magic. You'd think DW would be a super-easy character they could get right on out the door. BUT NO

... But seriously, yes I do think he's going to be delayed. Why not? Everyone else is, although some how and some way Armorer manifested just like magic. You'd think DW would be a super-easy character they could get right on out the door. BUT NO
Toy Fair ones are always made to release within a month or two after announcement, it’s weird that Cyborg Spider-Man hasn’t. I don’t think any Toy Fair release has topped DS Anakin, I paid $700 for him at Frank & Sons last month lmao

Let's see what happens after the Iron Patriot release. IP is the second most expensive HT figure ever, lots of armor and a sculpt to boot. I like to think the production flood gates will open after that thicc but amazing figure is out the door.

Definitely adding Fennec and the Fett-flipper Koska to the collection, and those two would be sealing off Mando line for me. I'm waiting for Book of Boba, Kenobi and Cassian show.

Let's see what happens after the Iron Patriot release. IP is the second most expensive HT figure ever, lots of armor and a sculpt to boot. I like to think the production flood gates will open after that thicc but amazing figure is out the door.

Who's the first? I'm guessing Hulkbuster?

But why would it be annoying? DW was one of the first HT Mandos they offered. He was up for PO far before Rex.
No he wasn’t, Rex went up in May, DW in October

Attachments

• EC7E9A8B-0E32-4502-BDD3-AC493EDFF99E.png
    EC7E9A8B-0E32-4502-BDD3-AC493EDFF99E.png
    482.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 734CDD64-B281-4619-A173-114CF1BFFC28.png
    734CDD64-B281-4619-A173-114CF1BFFC28.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 56
The Death Watch is a lot of reuse and no head sculpt; also probably ordered way less than Rex. So kind of makes sense if they just want to knock it out of their schedule.

Back