1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it really matter? If information is correct, well you're gonna see the figure in a few weeks to a month anyway and if they're wrong you're just gonna frustrate people. None of it is OT anyway so I'm always disapppointed :lol

A rather curious post - perhaps the Duck has been revealed? He couldn't handle the comments so turned those off. :lol Prophets out in force. If only they could have warned us about Covid.....

Capture9.JPG

I heard Hot Toys will release a duck next. First it will be a 1/6 duck, then a 1/4, and they are even thinking about a 1/1 one. Not to mention the variants they will make over time: white, yellow, black, chrome, gold, neon duck, die-cast duck, with spots, without spots etc., just like Iron Man. And they will not release the darn 1/4 Stormtrooper though...

Not me. Like I said before, two jedi are planned, two clones are planned, plus the “coming soon” list of Kenobi, Padme, Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech, among others.
Tell me what Star Wars HT will release next and I’ll fully believe everything you say lol

Tell me what Star Wars HT will release next and I’ll fully believe everything you say lol
I don’t really know that all the time. My source gives me info on what figures are being released soon (which could mean next week or 6 months), not exact dates. Like Kuiil I knew for months and it wasn’t announced for months. Mando Luke I was told about months in advance, told it would be at SDCC, then a few days before it was revealed was told it would be at China Joy finally. Where as some of the SDCC reveals I knew about early July and they were revealed few weeks later.

I can ask to see but I already talked to my source few days back and was told about the two clone and two jedi. Far as I know, those could be next figures but like I said, it doesn’t always work like that. Hot Toys tends to change things around a lot, example Mando Luke. Source assumed it was SDCC planned, then it was revealed at China Joy.

A rather curious post - perhaps the Duck has been revealed? He couldn't handle the comments so turned those off. :lol Prophets out in force. If only they could have warned us about Covid.....

View attachment 533419
Funny you mock the guy for not being able to handle the comments when you got so pissed over “Dumbicus” you blocked me aka not being able to handle the comments :lol :lol :lol

Does it really matter? If information is correct, well you're gonna see the figure in a few weeks to a month anyway and if they're wrong you're just gonna frustrate people. None of it is OT anyway so I'm always disapppointed :lol

I was thinking the same thing, I don't get into all the drama that sometimes goes on in this forum though.

If it happens, cool, if it doesn't, **** lol. He can have sources that are right most of the time, but also could sometimes be wrong, just like some of the youtubers.

It is fun to speculate though and 2 Jedi and 2 clones sound good to me.

I don't know about everyone else, but Kanan Jarrus would be a really cool, unexpected swerve if Hot Toys ever decided to go that route.
Only one of those you mentioned I’d want would be Kanan, Cal Kestis would be great with a DX version with a poncho, a couple sabers and different colored blades

Back