1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen this picture earlier and was astonished at how amazing the armored fig looks! Oh yeah.

Hmmm, perhaps, I may be in the minority, but I think it'd be cool if some of the ANH figures were re-released for those relatively new to SW. I'd like Princess Leia in her white attire particularly since she's my favorite from the OT.

Hmmm, perhaps, I may be in the minority, but I think it'd be cool if some of the ANH figures were re-released for those relatively new to SW. I'd like Princess Leia in her white attire particularly since she's my favorite from the OT.
Yeah, that would be great. Luke and Ben Kenobi would be ace.
I got sick of waiting for the ESB Han and Chewie, so literally just bought the original ANH two pack new.

I seen this picture earlier and was astonished at how amazing the armored fig looks! Oh yeah.
That armor version is my most wanted of the Mando Neu Fett. The level of detail is just..... Yeah.

And Wanderer Fett is almost as good. These figures just remind me of how happy I was to see him, being everything we read about in the EU and then we got to SEE IT. a million haters were silenced in one fell swoop and it was glorious.

Whiny: "I just dont see what people love about him, all he ever did in the movies was fall down the Carkoon Pit." STFU IMMEDIATELY AND FOR ALL TIME

That armor version is my most wanted of the Mando Neu Fett. The level of detail is just..... Yeah.

And Wanderer Fett is almost as good. These figures just remind me of how happy I was to see him, being everything we read about in the EU and then we got to SEE IT. a million haters were silenced in one fell swoop and it was glorious.

Whiny: "I just dont see what people love about him, all he ever did in the movies was fall down the Carkoon Pit." STFU IMMEDIATELY AND FOR ALL TIME
Problem was Lucas slow walked everything. ST and Boba movie/series should have been out awhile ago. But the real fans like the Fett and know what he is capable of. My body is ready for The Book of Boba Fett.

And Wanderer Fett is almost as good.

Yeah, both those figures are insane. A great new look for Fett -- both old (ROTJ survivor) and new. I can't believe people don't like the scared armor. I mean, that will just POP on the shelf, it is so eye-catching and interesting. And Monk Fett's simplicity is the perfect contrast.

And there's no comparison of what Fett does in that scared armor (Rodriguez fight scenes) compared to what he does (or doesn't do) once its been repainted.

Yeah, both those figures are insane. A great new look for Fett -- both old (ROTJ survivor) and new. I can't believe people don't like the scared armor. I mean, that will just POP on the shelf, it is so eye-catching and interesting. And Monk Fett's simplicity is the perfect contrast.

And there's no comparison of what Fett does in that scared armor (Rodriguez fight scenes) compared to what he does (or doesn't do) once its been repainted.
Yeah, the Rodriguez battle scenes were every Fett fanboy (of which I am a card carrying member) perfect come-back moment...

Mando Fett > OT Fett IMO. Probs just an age thing though as I have no nostalgia towards the OT.
12374.jpg

:lol

I wasn't dissing OT Boba. Was just giving my opinion from someone who only saw the OT in the early 00's as a teenager.
OT Boba was more of the strong, silent type. You just look at him an know not to mess with that guy. In ROTJ he really wasn't served well and had dumb luck to do him in. Mando showed what people really thought he was, a capable and resourceful individual. But he has more of a barbarian, wearied feel about him in the older stage of his life. I hope in The Book of Boba Fett that we see the cold and calculated Boba that is knowledgeable and creative in his bounty hunting like we know he is.

Same logic should be applied to Maul. He had a hard time beating an old Jedi and got pwned by a Padawan. He fell into a big anus, too. :lol
He killed Qui-Gon in 35 seconds after getting him alone, wouldn't class that as a hard time :lol. Plus Maul was the apprenctice, as was Obi-Wan but Obi-Wan is older.

I hope we see some of the previewed prototypes like Fennec and Cobb get preorders and shown with their sculpts soon. They also need to start shipping Rex and maybe do a surprise "early" release like Snowspeeder Luke. It feels like that figure has been in development for about four years.

Back