1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beware of provoking ducks.

They can strike at a moment's notice with pinpoint accuracy...

giphy.webp

:horror

Better than a kiddie show.
This right here is an actual affront against this generation of Star Wars fans and proves you haven't watched The Clone Wars.

Piett and Veers lmao come off it mate. The reaction to them being announced would be: "lol who?" 🤣🤣🤣

I think you mean Delta Squad & Gregor :lecture
I love Republic Commando and Delta Squad and lamented their canon status being relegated to tiny cameos to my spouse after watching the episode.

0.000001% chance of Delta Squad, but like 7% chance of a white RC as a de-painted repaint of Hunter with a new helmet. Maybe even a Gregor head.

Still likely not going to happen, but at least a custom wouldn't be that difficult with a Hunter base.

I love Republic Commando and Delta Squad and lamented their canon status being relegated to tiny cameos to my spouse after watching the episode.

0.000001% chance of Delta Squad, but like 7% chance of a white RC as a de-painted repaint of Hunter with a new helmet. Maybe even a Gregor head.

Still likely not going to happen, but at least a custom wouldn't be that difficult with a Hunter base.
I’d say the chance of Delta squad just got slightly higher as of today;)

This right here is an actual affront against this generation of Star Wars fans and proves you haven't watched The Clone Wars.

Piett and Veers lmao come off it mate. The reaction to them being announced would be: "lol who?" 🤣🤣🤣
Tarkin isn't in the show is he? Oh, he is! But a child on an elite task force makes sense though. Star Wars has had the worst leadership in terms of making content. Finally a real badass live action show and now they are making a ton. Too bad they can't make any good movies.

Tarkin isn't in the show is he? Oh, he is! But a child on an elite task force makes sense though. Star Wars has had the worst leadership in terms of making content. Finally a real badass live action show and now they are making a ton. Too bad they can't make any good movies.
Just to clear something up, Disney Star Wars ≠ The Clone Wars. I absolutely despise the ST, political pandering, and themes that they are attempting to inject into their newer projects just as much as the next person.

I'm just saying that referring to TCW as a kids show is just so closed-minded and I really sympathise with you if your own arrogance and self-righteousness prevents you from seeing it through to the end. I genuinely don't think there's a Star Wars fan out there that could say that the Siege of Mandalore movie in Season 7 isn't an absolute masterpiece. It's peak Star Wars, no question about it. As good as ROTS or ESB.

Again, none of my praise for that show goes to Disney, all they did was give into the fans constant cries for them to finish it.

It's gone past 3pm in Shanghai, and not a peep out of the China Joy show on the BBICN forum since the set up photos.

:impatient:
Besides seeing Cyborg, seems like this China Joy is a bust. Nothing new. Had the MK85 BD and EG Hulk on display in blogger photos, yet they are not in the official photos.

Just to clear something up, Disney Star Wars ≠ The Clone Wars. I absolutely despise the ST, political pandering, and themes that they are attempting to inject into their newer projects just as much as the next person.

I'm just saying that referring to TCW as a kids show is just so closed-minded and I really sympathise with you if your own arrogance and self-righteousness prevents you from seeing it through to the end. I genuinely don't think there's a Star Wars fan out there that could say that the Siege of Mandalore movie in Season 7 isn't an absolute masterpiece. It's peak Star Wars, no question about it. As good as ROTS or ESB.

Again, none of my praise for that show goes to Disney, all they did was give into the fans constant cries for them to finish it.
Rinse and Repeat. It is like watching ROTS over and over again.

Just got caught up with The Bad Batch.. jeeze boys we could actually be seeing some Commandos down the line? I'm beyond excited.

Not a lot of Star Wars has been photographed:

004324g8wwe5vaevxvojch.jpeg

002109z1l17ucbtjcuu2ld.jpeg

002040y88fmb88078oqdh9.jpeg

002100aw2zwj4jc7cz4j0w.jpeg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=375893
Hot Toys participated in the "China International Digital Interactive Entertainment Exhibition" China Joy 2021. This time, we are sincerely creating a super rich booth with an area of about 180 square meters. In addition to the large LED screens above the booth, there are many large LED screens that shockingly display the video of the dolls, and the various dolls hanging flags hanging above the booth are also very eye-catching! There are also 7 original large statues on display, and there are more than 170 types of other exhibits, which are guaranteed to be dizzying. I hope to share the happy experience of collecting dolls with fans!

[1:1 original large-scale restoration of the final ending scene of "The Mandalorian"]
Hot Toys this time refers to the final episode of the final episode of the popular Star Wars drama "The Mandalorian", and Boba Fett returns to Tatooine In the scene where Jabba belonged to the palace, sitting on Jabba’s throne, a 1:1 original statue of Boba Fett with the throne was created. The entire seat is 1.5 meters high x 2 meters long x 1.4 meters wide. Boba Fett Wearing his armor and sitting on the throne, it shows the king's domineering. It contrasts with the display cabinet of the Boba Fettlian Throne 1:6 scale collection doll on the side. It is definitely one of the hot spots for Star Wars fans. !

[Mainland China is the first to preview the latest collection of Marvel, Star Wars and DC Comics collection dolls]
In addition to the two limited-time limited edition collection dolls mentioned above-"Avengers 3: Infinity War" Iron Man (Creative Light Speed Orange) The 1:6 scale alloy collection dolls and the "The Mandalorian" 1:6 scale collection dolls will be exhibited for the first time in Mainland China. This time Hot Toys specially selected Marvel movies, dramas, comics and The video game characters are restored in a 1:6 ratio and exposed for the first time at this exhibition, including: the black widow (snow suit) and the master of imitation in the fourth stage of the Marvel movie universe "Black Widow"; the MMS Diecast series Alloy material upgrades to reshape the "Iron Man" Iron Man Mark 1 armor; refer to the "Avengers 4: Endgame-Concept Art Series" movie design concept map specially produced Iron Strange Doctor; Hot Toys 2021 new attention series "Armor "Warrior", based on comic styles, armored Marvel superhero characters, released the armored Deadpool 1:6 scale alloy collector figure; and the popular video game "Marvel Spider-Man" Spider-Man (mechanical spider battle suit) 1 : 6-scale collection of dolls, etc., can be said to be the key sincere work.

At the same time, Hot Toys, which has been fully supporting the "Star Wars" series since 2014, has announced that it has been authorized by Disney to produce the "Star Wars" highly realistic collection of dolls, relying on its consistent highly detailed craftsmanship and star wars series. Enthusiastic love, has released more than 100 Star Wars movies, animations and video games 1:1, 1:6 and 1:4 ratio collection dolls, to meet the preferences of different Star Wars fans, Hot Toys is now available in this book At this exhibition, I will share the latest Disney+ popular TV series new products with a crowd of Star Wars fans: Boba Fett and Throne 1:6 Collection Dolls of "The Mandalorian", Mandalorian and Gugu, Gidi Governor En, scout soldiers with flying motorcycles, etc.; Darth Moore, Captain Rex, Asoka Tano, and 501st Legion clone soldiers in the Star Wars animated series "Star Wars: The Clone Wars".

On the other side, the new collection of DC Comics dolls will include the "Batman: Arkham Origins" Batman (Batman Thermal) 1:6 scale collection of dolls, as well as the "Justice League" that fans have been waiting for. ! The members of "Justice League" include: Steel Skeleton, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and The Flash who made their first appearances in the world in 1:6 scale collection! The above dolls are all ingenious masterpieces of the Hot Toys team, which will surely attract fans to stop and watch!

Back