1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a popular YouTuber said that according to his source that Cyborg was going to be announced soon. This is now going on a month and a half. But then he said he didn’t say “exactly when” he would be released.
would be great, although possibly very tricky to get right

Okay Hot Toys, you know what to do

YEvM.gif

Well they finally released something. That Rescue figure is so late that it has probably lost over half of the already limited number of people who were interested in the first place.

Well they finally released something. That Rescue figure is so late that it has probably lost over half of the already limited number of people who were interested in the first place.
You can always tell interest is low in a new figure by looking at a HK seller and seeing the first batch in stock price is right around that of Sideshow. Which Rescue is another case of.

Bane won't get made until he appears as a live-action character in Kenobi...

Of all the cartoon characters, the two I most want to see turn live action is:

Cad Bane
Asajj Ventress

I've always like Aurra Sing over Ventress. I would like to see HT make her someday with a lightsaber.

You can always tell interest is low in a new figure by looking at a HK seller and seeing the first batch in stock price is right around that of Sideshow. Which Rescue is another case of.

It was doomed to be a weak seller from the beginning. The market for a $400+ Iron Man Pepper Potts figure is not a large one.

Bane won't get made until he appears as a live-action character in Kenobi...

Of all the cartoon characters, the two I most want to see turn live action is:

Cad Bane
Asajj Ventress
you said the exact same thing with Kuiil, and look how it realistically turns out.

Hopefully they got Widow and Taskmaster out of the way early for a lot more SW PO's up to and including SDCC. 5 weeks of onslaught SW.

Yes, Hot Toys gotta crank out those Star Wars preorders before MCU phase 4 really kicks in with Shang-Chi, Spiderman and Eternals.

Yes, Hot Toys gotta crank out those Star Wars preorders before MCU phase 4 really kicks in with Shang-Chi, Spiderman and Eternals.

If HT learned anything from the ST they will not be going crazy with those phase 4 Marvel figures. My guess is they do the bare minimum as they did with TROS.

Yea I think HT will do the reverse and ride SW for the next while and sprinkle in Marvel characters here and there when their movies drop. I do want the Shang-Chi villain and some Eternals, also Carnage :)

The end of this year is going to be packed content wise. Those you mentioned and Book of Boba to finish the year. Thankfully Marvel is pretty much at a close for me. Those IPs are no goes since I have a Spidey, like zero of the new characters and even have a Strange and Thor looking at next year. I only like Taskmaster and Moon Knight in everything I see so far and those are maybes at this point.

Back