1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

RandomHero

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
ROTJ 40th will be General Calrissian with a re-used head sculpt, a re-issued Boba and stormtrooper and maybe a new R2-D2.

As much as I’d love something new like Admiral Ackbar, Wedge Antilles, Admiral Piett or even Mon Mothma, Hot Toys is just too lazy with Star Wars now.

Maybe if Marvel continues to die off we’ll finally get thrown a bone.

sithlord13

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
The Death Star troooer or imperial officer seems like such an easy thing for hot toys yet they refuse to make one.
ackbar with chair would be awesome as well.

fantasticfrog

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
ROTJ 40th will be General Calrissian with a re-used head sculpt, a re-issued Boba and stormtrooper and maybe a new R2-D2.

As much as I’d love something new like Admiral Ackbar, Wedge Antilles, Admiral Piett or even Mon Mothma, Hot Toys is just too lazy with Star Wars now.

Maybe if Marvel continues to die off we’ll finally get thrown a bone.
Yep. I could see the 40th of rotj being a Vader, reissue of Luke and leia endor, possibly with speeder bike, Lando, and a random trooper. Empire had barely anything, Lando, luke snowspeeder, and reissues of Luke bespin, esb Vader and boba.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
This is the basic truth I believe.....depressing.:(

It's too bad that Hot Toy's could not release something like the Queen Studios InArt Joker to create a blaze of fire in these forums.
If we are bored imagine the design team at HT HQ. They must be sick to the stomach each time Disney + releases another show. I imagine the turnaround must be high over there right now!

RandomHero

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
There’s a rumor I don’t think was ever substantiated, but there was a lot of talk that HT lost a lost of their design team over the last two years. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was why.

CrankbaitJon

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
They lost some head sculptors. It's just surprising that with the $ they are making, they can't find replacement for those artists. Instead, they spend it on opening more stores. The rent they pay for those stores are $$$$$.