1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“we need a Conan o brien buzz then”- JohnnyCali

“How have they not released him by now? That’s outrageous!”- JohnnyCali

54fe05d25a41f69f205e48d0b9e0374b34ed52d4.gifv

18ef82a1172350027afaf7cd6127090f78bd20c4.gifv

48002cf5c994f4d90a707677c62231ab709c23f0.gifv

I think we'll see Kenobi and Vader too. I would argue the reception to Kenobi has been more positive than BoBF and Vader is instant money for HT.

I'm honestly down for the whole lot: Vader. Kenobi, Reva, Grand Inquisitor, 4th Bro, 5th Sis, and Flashback Anakin and Obi too. I've been waiting for a show like this for 17 years. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Hilarious coincidence is that a HT QS Vader I ordered is coming tomorrow too. So he will join me as I watch the finale after work.

I'm just watching to see if there will be a better 1/6 Vader than the ESB one with the diorama base. I've heard the 1/4 RoTJ Vader is better, and there's a chance it could be downscaled, but a fresh Vader for Kenobi could go any number of ways.

I’d love a hot toys greedo or Bib Fortuna

Both are long overdue. Would be nice to get Bib Fortuna in one of the ROTJ 40th new figure slots. If Hot Toys also makes Boushh Leia, I would consider Sideshow's Jabba though probably not without some new Gamorrean Guards.

Maybe Greedo for ANH 50th at this point.

Both are long overdue. Would be nice to get Bib Fortuna in one of the ROTJ 40th new figure slots. If Hot Toys also makes Boushh Leia, I would consider Sideshow's Jabba though probably not without some new Gamorrean Guards.

Maybe Greedo for ANH 50th at this point.
You know I’ve been thinking about that, with ROTJ 40th anniversary next year. Hot Toys has already hit SOME of the main ROTJ wants, like Luke, Leia, Ewoks, Boba Fett, Scout trooper, Palps…I would think we’d get Lando, Darth, since those are the safe characters that are pretty much guaranteed. I’d say Han and Chewie but who knows lol

You know I’ve been thinking about that, with ROTJ 40th anniversary next year. Hot Toys has already hit SOME of the main ROTJ wants, like Luke, Leia, Ewoks, Boba Fett, Scout trooper, Palps…I would think we’d get Lando, Darth, since those are the safe characters that are pretty much guaranteed. I’d say Han and Chewie but who knows lol

ESB Lando might still be around when ROTJ 40th rolls around so unfortunately that may not be guaranteed even though I'd personally like to get a General Lando figure. Han is not likely for reasons.

It'll probably be fairly restrained like ESB 40th. ROTJ Vader, maybe ROTJ Fett 2.0, some sort of repaint, and a couple of new figures. Finally a TIE Pilot hopefully.

They could surprise us and go all out with more, but that feels unlikely with all the other 2023 content they'll have to make figures for. The Mandalorian Season 3 will be front and center.

Back