1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see Kenobi solicitations going up any time soon. Hot Toys seems to wait a couple of weeks, at least, before revealing their Disney+ show products.

Considering how well Cad Bane and Boba Fett look, I have great hopes for Obi Wan and Darth Vader.

That Buzz Lightyear looks exactly like Jay Leno to me. I dont mind Jay, but just sayin'.
I'm reading the movie has tanked at the box office. Pixar usually makes wonderful movies, but this one looks like a glorified toy commercial from the trailers. Not getting Allen to voice Buzz was also an epic failure. They killed Star Wars, is Pixar next on their hitlist?

Mace, Padme, Padawan Ani, ATOTC Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Super Battle Droids - wave 2.
I would have honestly thought that lineup was insane after May the 4th but after the Kenobi flashback, I'm almost going the other way completely where I'd be shocked if they DIDN'T do Obi-Wan and Anakin from AOTC. Windu and Padme would absolutely blow the roof off.

Unreal that out of all the movies, AOTC might be the closest to a complete line when you consider Dooku, Yoda and Jango as well.

I'm reading the movie has tanked at the box office. Pixar usually makes wonderful movies, but this one looks like a glorified toy commercial from the trailers. Not getting Allen to voice Buzz was also an epic failure. They killed Star Wars, is Pixar next on their hitlist?
It’s still a really good movie, there are plenty of good movies that don’t end up as box office hits :lol.

It’s also getting review bombed by a bunch of crybabies because there’s a lesbian kiss (that I don’t even remember seeing if I’m honest).

It’s still a really good movie, there are plenty of good movies that don’t end up as box office hits :lol.

It’s also getting review bombed by a bunch of crybabies because there’s a lesbian kiss (that I don’t even remember seeing if I’m honest).

Personally, I don't care, but many people with children don't take too kindly to kids shows having gender politics written in them. Regardless of their stance on the topic. And the rest of the world isn't quite as progressive thinking as Disney and the US.

People are also reacting to/being mad Disney didn't use Tim Allen as Buz. There's bad history there. Disney again puts its politics over content quality.

So tired of the phrase "review bombing" and "Toxic Fandom". There's always more to it than the media's interpretation and headlines. But people don't care enough to seek out the truth, especially when they don't agree with it.

Personally, I don't care, but many people with children don't take too kindly to kids shows having gender politics written in them. Regardless of their stance on the topic. And the rest of the world isn't quite as progressive thinking as Disney and the US.

People are also reacting to/being mad Disney didn't use Tim Allen as Buz. There's bad history there. Disney again puts its politics over content quality.

So tired of the phrase "review bombing" and "Toxic Fandom". There's always more to it than the media's interpretation and headlines. But people don't care enough to seek out the truth, especially when they don't agree with it.
Don't really give a **** that they replaced Tim Allen personally, he did a good job in Toy Story playing a toy but Chris Evans does a pretty great job in this movie. I grew up with Toy Story and it doesn't bother me one bit. I just see it as Toy Story Buzz being a caricature of the actual character.

Review bombin is very much a thing wether you like the term or not. A bunch of people giving a movie a 0/10 because they were offended by one throwaway scene is review bombing, the same as a bunch of people giving a movie a 10/10 for no actual reason. The content here is quality, Pixar have rarely ever disappointed.

I'm sorry but there is just no way that 42% of people that saw this movie thought it was a 1/10, that's just ridiculous. I doubt many of them have even seen the movie.

Anyway who cares what a bunch of bigots think of a childrens movie, Cad Bane and Boba look great.

Back