1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since HT have announced Endor Han perhaps next year Bespin Han will follow. I would love it if HT reissued the ROTJ stormtrooper and Death Star Gunner. That navy trooper would be nice too and has good odds of going up for order. Perhaps Piett or even Veers in his snazzy Imperial Army armour but both those are less likely. Leia in her bikini would be an instant PO too.

As for my non ROTJ/ESB personal wishlist... too long to post.

Edit: here is one from my list just because it just popped in my mind: Palpatine from TROS. Terrible movie from a terrible trilogy but his red and black outfit was a cool look for him.

I think for me ROTJ Han, C-3PO, Mace Windu, Clone Wars Obi-Wan and Padme. Hope we get Bespin Han sometime and a new ANH Han along with Chewie variants.
I don't collect troopers or most villains so can save some money and room.

I can't wait for ESB anniversary for HT to possibly re-release their snowtrooper, so am in process of making my own (and snow clone too). Work in progress
DC15S badge ketchup snowclone helmet v113.png
DC15S badge ketchup snowclone helmet v108.png

edit: small update:

DC15S badge ketchup snowclone helmet v138.png

DC15S badge ketchup snowclone helmet v138c.png

Last edited:
We're being spoiled for sure. I didn't expect the first quarter to be centered around Star Wars that much. It's mostly due to lack of Marvel and DC content but still, i expected more 2.0 from those two licences as well as a few old classic revisited like Terminator or Alien and such. This being said, i'd also have liked to see more OT love from Hot Toys in those quiet times.

The last figure listed as coming soon back in December. Now this is out of the way, i hope Obi-Wan from his own show is next.

Back