1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mcu butttt hot toys please !!!!!
After watching that gameplay (a few times 😄) I think it’s a definite Hot Toys will a make few new skins. Oh, and that Kraven design looks killer!

The major upside is depending on what this version of Venom looks like we can finally get the “big white spider” without those pesky licensing details since it’s “VGM” and not “MMS”.

Vulture's headsculpt is already made..
449766-1685026679239.png

I'd like to see Spider Punk/Hobie and Pavitr Prabhakar, they could and should go back to the original team they never finished as they are still relevant. I'm sure another Scarlet would be an easy seller

Hmm, I was kinda hoping for a few more figures from BPWF, as we got a good line from the first film. I would’ve liked to have seen an Okoye and Namor, maybe even Iron Heart. Understandable though as there’s a lot on their plate already.

Hmm, I was kinda hoping for a few more figures from BPWF, as we got a good line from the first film. I would’ve liked to have seen an Okoye and Namor, maybe even Iron Heart. Understandable though as there’s a lot on their plate already.
Im.surprised at that also considering how many antman got.

Back