1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not a Matador!
6vmhn5.jpg

6vmhak.jpg

😛

Last edited:
I don't remember the first Shuri figure hanging around for big clearance prices
I did not on sideshow, maybe a shipping discount but no 30% deals. I would have got it if it had.

On that note, sideshow has been offering pretty big discounts on items 8n stock if you register for their daily discounts promotion but I imagine most people would find out on this forum anyway.

I'm hoping that John Wayne figure gets a 30% off sale.

She does look great. But figure-wise it's going to make for one tiny Black Panther if Shuri is indeed the one in the costume and HT stays consistent with her height.

Maybe when she takes the heart-shaped herb she'll grow bigger/taller? :lol But then HT will most likely reuse the first Shuri's body.

She does look great. But figure-wise it's going to make for one tiny Black Panther if Shuri is indeed the one in the costume and HT stays consistent with her height.
Yeah the height may be the only issue for me here. As you and Zurdo point out the first Shuri figure was a triumph in just about every way. However she is considerably undersized which does bug me so I hope that HT does use a taller/more accurate body for this version.

Okay, HT, we’ve seen Jen officially debut in the super-suit. You can show the figure now…

I know we won’t but holy hell I need both a Man-Thing and a Jack Russel figure (as werewolf and/or human) after watching that incredible special. Elsa was so badass too. That was just a kick ass way to spend 50 minutes.

Back