1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Thor from Love & Thunder has pics of his HT and the movie isn’t even out yet, but Peter 2&3, crickets. Well, outside of the teaser pic. I get that they were kept secret and HT doesn’t want more NWH inaccuracies, it would be nice to have a little peak behind the curtain, though.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I want Mr. Knight with an Oscar Isaac sculpt the most. I'm still bitter about the lack of sculpt with the Moon Knight figure. Already bought custom ones, of course, cause I have zero faith in HT. :lol

Probably unpopular opinion, but I want Mr. Knight with an Oscar Isaac sculpt the most. I'm still bitter about the lack of sculpt with the Moon Knight figure. Already bought custom ones, of course, cause I have zero faith in HT. :lol

Yeah I'd want Mr. Knight too! The OI unmasked head sculpt is such a needed accessory, I'm perplexed they did not include it.

Well, Hot Toys doesn’t have to bother making the NWH Maguire and Garfield figures now. Or any Spider-Man figure. No way they’ll ever top this third party version.

2245D93D-C763-4518-83B4-D934F2A9EBBC.jpeg
6D1DD6F7-BB3E-4529-8855-B5C2BC0ECF91.jpeg
BCBA8469-6830-4D41-B63F-BA1810004DE8.jpeg

Back