1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There HAS to be some sort of embargo on showing the other Spider-men, I mean Iron Studios hasn't even shown anything and you know they'll be all in on at least their 1/10 scale line. I fully expect for them to have legacy replica statues of all three but think we would've at least seen the 1/10 scale at this point...
If they wait about the same amount of time for spoilers as they did after Endgame, that would mean mid-February for reveals regarding NWH spoilers. That doesn't necessarily stop them from revealing a couple villains that have already been seen in trailers (if any), but they might decide to do it as one big blowout who knows. Probably up to Disney ultimately when they're allowed to show certain stuff.

There HAS to be some sort of embargo on showing the other Spider-men, I mean Iron Studios hasn't even shown anything and you know they'll be all in on at least their 1/10 scale line. I fully expect for them to have legacy replica statues of all three but think we would've at least seen the 1/10 scale at this point...

Yeah I imagine companies are furiously cobbling together prototype figures to show off in these coming months.

Got to be. Makes you think just one random day a bunch of reveals from multiple companies will drop. I would rather wait and get an accurate figure from the movie rather than getting it early. Black and Gold and Integrated both are not accurate.

Lol if we get hit back to back with reveals I think I might have a stroke. I feel like all the big companies are waiting anxiously for that “ok” and then they reveal damn near everything they made.

I remember Spider-Man 3 when venom was kept a secret but once he was revealed to be in the movie reveals started pouring in of different statues and figures of him.

Got to be. Makes you think just one random day a bunch of reveals from multiple companies will drop. I would rather wait and get an accurate figure from the movie rather than getting it early. Black and Gold and Integrated both are not accurate.
Integrated is not even out yet....Sure the prototype is inaccurate but guess what...its a prototype with plenty of time to change it.

Integrated is not even out yet....Sure the prototype is inaccurate but guess what...its a prototype with plenty of time to change it.
But still not fixed. Although I think HT will fix it, it could've been cheaper without those accessories and maybe some are not preordering cause of the current inaccuracies.

2891713a7dcbfe76fc6d851b3111d8ef03daca45.gifv

4 months later. A tease of a hand with a quote and saying “please stay tuned” then ghost us again. Gosh I miss when every company did 1/6th scale and not just hot toys . I hate relying on only them.

CNY is coming up soon and not a peep from Hot Toys. Im not expecting anything big going up for PO aside from like a Stormtrooper or some ****

CNY is coming up soon and not a peep from Hot Toys. Im not expecting anything big going up for PO aside from like a Stormtrooper or some ****
Would be great if they're using this time to get stuff out the door, instead of adding to their backlog.

The fact there still aren’t any pop vinyls of Goblin, Ock, Electro or Garfield and Maguire etc. would support the argument that there is an embargo… because Funko would be all over this if they could ngl

Back