1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A3699022-EDD7-4F25-B5B9-E30D26DFD25D.jpeg

This was the HT photo on Insta advertising the spidey store. What a bunch of **** teases! I stopped scrolling thinking the FINALLY were revealing the three together! My excitement was crushed as I zoomed in on the “Tom Holland Trio”

We will get an announcement for Green Goblin and Doc Ock sometime this decade i think, hopefully they will meet the 2043 release date🙏

The dam wall will break soon for NWH… I still think we won’t get as many as ppl think from that film. But alas… if they don’t show any new figures (NWH aside) this week then all hell will break loose it seems haha.

The dam wall will break soon for NWH… I still think we won’t get as many as ppl think from that film. But alas… if they don’t show any new figures (NWH aside) this week then all hell will break loose it seems haha.
Is it hard to tell people what the embargo date is? Throw us a freaking bone here.
Embargo aside they haven't shown anything since New Year's what gives
What gives on you taking my gif I was going to use? :lol Very badass!

I’m so glad we are actually getting good quality raimi villains and possibly updated raimi spidey!

We might get 2 goblins? Time to sell the fiend lol
Like the Fiend, it's still got the classic helmet shape as opposed to the revised helmet shape in NWH
(there are several differences but the one easiest to identify at a glance is the edge running up the middle on top)
Glider certainly looks updated though (different than the fiend version)

We'll see when these guys go up for PO. Ready for a Doc Ock and Goblin PO right now.

It's happening!:panic: But I'll still be nervous until we see the preorder lol

Back