1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I SPY A ZEMO!!!!!

Capture.JPG

The question now is do I wait for Ultra-Mega Final Form 2.0 Zemo

0677715423f0cfaf741e1aa3cfba0f74.jpg

since he'll probably appear in whatever they're setting up with Valentina, Yelena and whatnot, or buy this just to be sure?

Capture.JPG

Think I see Bro Thor there and the WandaVision figures. The c***tease Sideshow clowns are pathetic and won't show them off till later.

I'd love to get excited, but limited accessories and past of shown figures never going up for PO. Day one PO for the Zemo, DO IT.

Oh, thanks. I checked their Blog and didn't see that, just the Day breakdowns.

I'm still sick and tired of anything Mandalorian. Not expecting anyone else to feel the same, I just have to get it off my chest. And here I thought I was sick of their Iron Man releases...
You are not alone on this. I understand the "why" they choose to do this, but the "sigh" is always there when I see another SW announcement.

As I am building up my Cap display, I would buy Zemo because of the overall simplicity of his appearance (ski mask + trenchcoat) but nothing else, US Agent is probably getting a new suit in future films.
Edit: just saw Zemo pics on earlier replies. Definitely getting it.

You are not alone on this. I understand the "why" they choose to do this, but the "sigh" is always there when I see another SW announcement.

As I am building up my Cap display, I would buy Zemo because of the overall simplicity of his appearance (ski mask + trenchcoat) but nothing else, US Agent is probably getting a new suit in future films.
Edit: just saw Zemo pics on earlier replies. Definitely getting it.
They sell, I get it. But as it's natural, when you see a large swarm of things you're not interested into, get released by the buttload, while everything else stays back, you get dissapointed. SW I'm more or less on the same level as back in the day. I'm finding more enjoyment in something like WH40K as an endless Sci-Fi universe these days. The sheer ridiculousness and mashup of genres with the more streamlined approach makes it more appealing to me. Plus, the A E S T H E T I C S. It's maybe why I like the PT designs as well, moreso than the pulpy OT ones. From SW I like the Sith/Jedi/Force and everything else is secondary. I've never been much immersed by the setting but the idea of the Force Users was always attractive to me. I favour cloth and general soft goods in my dollies, so I like that the Jedi/Sith have robes and capes which makes collecting them fun. I wish they'd get more intricate designs though, like in the EU. I just don't much care for Mandalorians. My inherent contrarian also dislikes how much the GA has been attached to them in recent years as well. I get that we all have our favourites, and if they were releasing a bunch of EU Jedi/Sith back-to-back I wouldn't be complaining (my wallet would though), while others would, but that's just how these things are. You can't please everyone. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose; simple as.

I'm not buying anything Cap related, and the only Marvel property I'd go deep in would be the F4 & X-Men (thankfully they're like half a decade off). Everything else is one-offs of my favourites. An Iron Man here, a Punisher there, a Raimi Spider-Man for nostalgia, and so on. However, I was a big fan of Fury/SHIELD/HYDRA stuff back in the day, plus the Thunderbolts, so I do want a Zemo. It's just a shame I'll never get HTs of Steranko Fury, Valentina, folks like Strucker and so on. But I'm not sure if I can swing the money now, especially on the off chance that he'll appear again, maybe with a cooler costume down the line.

Zemo figure coming YES!!!!! I wanted this character so much. Hope they will do a Daniel Bruhl headsculpt. I'm so happy

So we seen a Zemo and not Lokis. Odd. Maybe this Summer Showcase till Aug 15 might pump out some more reveals.

These look as well, but as it is with all these 6" lines, they cost a ton of money for what's essentially plastic figures and nothing more. I look at that Spider-Man and can't imagine him costing more than 40 bucks. The Loki and Thor ones look better due to the capes and more intricate sculpts. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if HT kept churning out their "own takes" on Ironmanised characters.

God it's going to be their next thing isn't it, instead of actual movie characters people want - heck, actual Battle Damaged Iron Mans from the movies.

I'm so glad I'm not a Marvel collector.
I mainly collect Star Wars. I only have Iron man/War Machine armors from Marvel, although I'll probably get Battle Damaged Thanos. I'm tempted to get 2012 Cap/Sam Wilson Cap, and Cable. Also want Gladiator Hulk/Thor, and Deadpool.

Back