Newbie collector from New Jersey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB24

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while but I haven't introduced myself until now. I'm a relatively new collector who started this hobby several months ago. For the past few months, I've been trying to find my niche in the hobby since I have varied interests but limited space to display my collection.

I already own several Bowen statues (with a few more on the way), a few Sideshow Comiquettes, and I've also preordered some Sideshow Premium Format statues. I think that going forward, I'll focus more on Bowen and Kotobukiya scale statues, which are the right size for me without sacrificing a lot of detail. I also like the fact that Bowen released so many characters in the past so it is exciting for me as a new collector to catch up and be able to form teams that interest me. In addition, I am quickly discovering other companies that produced good looking statues that may find a place in my collection.

I am planning to buy a new camera after I save up for it so I can take better pictures of my collection that I can share with you. I am also looking forward to writing reviews of my statue collection as time permits.

Thank you for taking time to read my introduction.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back