NEW, NEW LINE HORROR AT TOYFAIR !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the movies Chucky is supposed to be a little over two feet as told by a puppeteer on the Seed of Chucky extras (which I just bought last night- definitely better the second time around!).

If you generically assume a SS 12" doll is a 6' ft person (for the sake of making this math easier for me :)), you figure two inches =1 foot, and that would make Chucky 4" and some change.

Too small of a figure to care about? An aweful lot of people seem excited by a 1/6th Yoda, a 1/6th Nick Knack from 007, and 1/6 Hobbits, so I guess it all depends on what your particular poison is. :)

Actually that's a terrific idea. Reusing a Yoda body for Chucky would help spread the costs.

And hey, they could always use it again for....

THE LEPRECHAUN!

leprechaun.jpg

Lep is one of my all time favorite horror movie villians. I would buy him without thinking about it. Sota is making one, I can't wait.

To give us more bang for our buck, it would be sweet to see a stitched-up Chucky and Tifany 2-pack from either BRIDE or SEED OF CHUCKY, and maybe an Andy and an unscarred Chucky from the original.

Last edited:
Back