New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so freakin' excited for these! Evil Dead II is by far my favorite of the trilogy and I can't believe it's getting such a thorough treatment in action figure form. A well articulated 'Hero Ash' has been on my list of most wanted figures forever. Looking forward to easily replacing my 'never really great', 'good enough for the time' McFarlane Ash...better sculpt, better paint, better materials, more accessories, more articulation, this'll be one of the first times I've been able to retire an older figure in my collection.

Slightly disappointed at the news that the first series is only the two figures. This better not leave open the possibility of sales tanking and no more figures being released. Hopefully the other figures will be coming out like, just a month or two later.

Last edited:
These look great!

I found these a while back and thought someone probably has already posted them:
https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/25617

evildeadDeer072911.jpg

timthumb.php

Yeah i'm excited for these as well.I just reread Bruce's book If Chins Could Kill and upgraded my Evil Dead 2 and Army Of Darkness to blu ray. Got a great price off of play.com only £4.99 each

Series 2 will be Hero chainsaw Ash and henrietta

Wish they would release them in sets of 4 characters instead of 2

Hmmm, wonder if they dropped the regular Ash head with Deadite Ash? Kinda woulda been nice to have Ash in all the states of the movie.

Ugh yeah they look great but Id still rather have 1/6 scale. I dunno... I love Evil Dead 2 but do I really want 6 inch figure on my shelve. It seems they are best if you have a desk at work or something.

Can't wait to get these, been wanting a new classic Ash figure forever. I'll be getting all of these.

Back