New Buffy Announcement At Toy Fair!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thames. You aint no whinger, and we Aussies whinge just as much as anyone else. You need to pull on some tights, get yourself a partner, and resurrect the British Bulldogs. You have one hard cranium.

It stands to reason Sideshow doesn't want any line to die. I think there going to wait till sales fall, bring out Giles as the last line of defence, and after that we will probably see the line fade. In the meantime I am amused by your ritual, and until Giles shows, keep it up. Hoping the fair ends your misery. At least its a misery assured of relief. I aren't in a hurry, so I will enjoy yours, for the meantime.

i carnt wait for toyfair:D
i really want giles in his season 1 cloths tweed or maybe a hells bells anya

I would love it if we saw a 1/4th scale Buffy, that would be my #1 desire.

Also on the Buffy list would be a Cordy in cheerleader outfit, a two pack of Dawn with the dancing demon from Once more with feeling, and Giles

From yesterday's "Ask Sideshow" chat:

SSC_Brock: Okay, so do we have Buffy fans here?

SSC_Brock: There wil be a new Buffy product at TF, and it's hot.

SideshowDusty: hot-t-t-t-t

SideshowCorie: best...buffy....ever

They must be talking about a PF Buffy, right? Right?!?

bffy_pf.gif

It does sound like a PF Buffy to me, being that it is hot AND the best Buffy ever. It just has to be. Sure Cordelia would be hot, but not the best ever.

I am disturbed by Dusty's reaction. Is she turning? Is the air conditioning working, or is she just pulling the company line?

FrankenFan said:
From yesterday's "Ask Sideshow" chat:

They must be talking about a PF Buffy, right? Right?!?

bffy_pf.gif

omg omg omg omg. Ok someone attending NEEDS to take pics for us freaks that cant! I need to know what it is!!!!:google :google

Toyfair is industry only, so no fans allowed. However in the past SSC has always presented catalog pics of the new product before even the toy press can post them. So no worries - there will be plenty of pics.

five figures i would more than happy with:
not in order:
1.GILES to finish the scooby gang
2.hells bells anya
3.cordy
4.illyria
5.buffy you can never have enough.
but the one i prabbly want the most is buffy from the gift or end of days

As far as I am aware, a PF Buffy will be announced at Toyfair, :banana hence the licence that is growing.....but there is still no word on a 12" Giles in anything like the near future. :dunno
It really looks like we are going to get a Wesley before Giles.:tap :cuss
I mean, how weird is that?:banghead :medic

I want a GILES and I want it now!!!:horse

thamesvalidude said:
As far as I am aware, a PF Buffy will be announced at Toyfair, :banana hence the licence that is growing.....but there is still no word on a 12" Giles in anything like the near future. :dunno

Yeah, I guess the big hint, "the license that is growing" probably does mean a PF Buffy line. As much as I'd like to start collecting those I won't be able to - too expensive for me. I hope we do get a Giles soon though, I'm right there with you in your frustration that we haven't gotten him yet! I've wanted a Giles figure right from the beginning, more than I would have wanted Spike and Angel and right up there with Buffy. Hopefully it will be soon.

She is so ordered if its a 1/4!!!!!! We've been a 1/4 buffy around here for awhile.

thamesvalidude said:

But...the PF Buffy announcement IS Giles!!! :wacky

no PFs for me....I was hoping we would finally get Giles. Should know better than to hope though.

PFs are just too expensive for me to collect, and I've always preferred 12 inch figures, anyway.

Back