New Buffy Announcement At Toy Fair!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said the same thing for many a moon Josette. My fave line is the Uni Monsters, so I forfeited purchases of a few Buffy figures to get my first PF. That being Dracula. These PF's are truly stunning.

You are such a Buffy fan, I suggest you do something similar and get at least one Buffy PF. Just one. You will be happy that you did. As we are just speculating at the moment, none of this may be relevant. In any case, prepare early, if possible, and make the effort to at least get your favourite personality. I don't mean you should forego any of the Buffy 1/6 figures, just that you deserve to do yourself this favour. I hope you can work something out.

Maybe they will announce Giles AND PF Buffy!

Oh yeah, bring on a Spike PF! And a new Spike 12 inch from Angel!

creecher said:
I said the same thing for many a moon Josette. My fave line is the Uni Monsters, so I forfeited purchases of a few Buffy figures to get my first PF. That being Dracula. These PF's are truly stunning.

You are such a Buffy fan, I suggest you do something similar and get at least one Buffy PF. Just one. You will be happy that you did. As we are just speculating at the moment, none of this may be relevant. In any case, prepare early, if possible, and make the effort to at least get your favourite personality. I don't mean you should forego any of the Buffy 1/6 figures, just that you deserve to do yourself this favour. I hope you can work something out.

I wouldn't mind having a PF because many of them look incredible, but the only way I could justify the expense is if they released one of my very favorite characters ever. As much as I love Buffy and the Buffy characters, I'm not sure there's a specific character that would convince me to shell out the cash. It's not completely implausible for me to purchase a PF, but it would have to be a character I absolutely love, especially if I have a great version of it one sixth. Honestly, the only character I can think of at the moment that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase in the PF format isn't a Buffy character at all -Dark Shadows' Barnabas Collins. DS remains the one exception to my "1/6 figures only" rule.

I can see why Dracula would be your first choice in the PFs. Out of the ones that have been released, he would probably be mine too. I've seen him on display and he's fantastic. :)

About a 12 inch human Spike...I'm not at all interested in seeing another one of those. While the first Angel figure had room for improvement with the broader face, IMO, the first Spike figure was pretty much 12 inches of perfection. For me, he's the definitive version of Spike, and I have no need for another.

Josette said:
About a 12 inch human Spike...I'm not at all interested in seeing another one of those. While the first Angel figure had room for improvement with the broader face, IMO, the first Spike figure was pretty much 12 inches of perfection. For me, he's the definitive version of Spike, and I have no need for another.

Being someone that has just got into Buffy this past year, I would love a 12" human Spike that didn't cost me nearly as much as a PF on Ebay. :google

There was one on Ebay last month that was loose AND missing accessories and it went for $80!!!

Protozaius said:
Being someone that has just got into Buffy this past year, I would love a 12" human Spike that didn't cost me nearly as much as a PF on Ebay. :google

There was one on Ebay last month that was loose AND missing accessories and it went for $80!!!

True, and I thought of that after I posted. The Spike figure is expensive to get a hold of now. But I'd still prefer they release a character that hasn't been released yet in the Angel line, like Cordelia or Wesley or Doyle.

One figure I wouldn't mind being redone eventually is Faith. Faith is in my top five favorite Buffy characters but the sculpt on her just didn't work for me at all so I didn't buy her.

One thing I dont want is ANOTHER spike. Theres way to many of him. But I guess its exactly the same for me and u. You being that you need a normal spike and me being I need a normal Angel.:wacky
I cant wait for this line...:horror

Josette said:
True, and I thought of that after I posted. The Spike figure is expensive to get a hold of now. But I'd still prefer they release a character that hasn't been released yet in the Angel line, like Cordelia or Wesley or Doyle.

One figure I wouldn't mind being redone eventually is Faith. Faith is in my top five favorite Buffy characters but the sculpt on her just didn't work for me at all so I didn't buy her.

A Doyle with extra demon head would rock, as long as that wasn't made an exclusive.

i wonder if Sideshow will have the same probelm getting the Glen Quinn likeness that MAC/DST has

Back