Netflix Original Series "Hemlock Grove"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching this? I'm about 6 episodes in and it' starting to get somewhere. The first 2 or 3 episodes struggled but now it's picking up.

[ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching it. Currently on episode 10. Really like it..reviews from sites are rather mixed but I'm appreciating it for what it is worth. A gothic supernatural mystery that Netflix has provided in addition to the millions of other hours worth of entertainment the service provides. Has gotten me interested in the book as well. Got a pretty good idea for the main mystery's resolution...will see if it pans out.

Hope a season II isn't out of the question.

I saw the first 4 or 5 episodes. Some of it is good, some not so good. Certainly, this can't touch the amazing House of Cards, but the horror angle works. Very creepy vibe running through the show.

I really enjoyed the Werewolf transformation scene. That was a genuine werewolf transformation, not toned down. Shame they went with the regular wolf routine, I want some wolfmen like in Dog Soldiers. But I know production of a show is way more limited in budget and resources than a movie.

Finished the season. Overall it wasn't too bad. It got strong enough at the end that I think a 2nd season would be really good.

Re: Netflix Original Series "Hemlock Grove"

I'm digging it pretty well. It steps away from the average teen shows we normally see.

Last edited:
I noticed Season 2 of this is up on Netflix, has anyone bothered starting it? I'm not sure if I enjoyed the first season enough to bother but if it's any better I might give it a shot.

I'm liking it. On episode 6. Pretty unique w/ some of the storyline lol (elasticator scene). Having a new actress (with overall new look and mannerisms compared to S1) for Shelley somewhat jarring though.

Back