Need help with price checking a few statues.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringvagen

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of statues a few years ago from sideshow. And now I am curious about how much they're worth today. I've found most of them on ebay already. But there's still three statues that I am not completly sure about.

Those in question are Iron Man Mark 1 Marquette Limited Edition 1/700, Dracula Silver Screen Life Size Bust 1/35, Ardeth Bay Silver Screen Life Size Bust 1/15 any information to figure out their value would be helpful. One more question... if a statue is numbered 1# how much value does that add to the price usually?

Thank you and happy new year to everyone on the forum :)!

One more question... if a statue is numbered 1# how much value does that add to the price usually?

Not much if any. The piece itself and condition are much more important. Having the #1 is just a bonus as it really does not mean anything, they are randomly numbered at the factory.

Rarely will an edition number significantly effect the value of something. A James Bond statue numbered 007 might be a bit more sought after because of the significance of that number with the character. The Lord of Darkness PF numbered 666 might also command a slight premium. Most of the time numbers are specifically linked to a character quite that much though.

Back