NECA - The Last of Us 7" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
1635558413887.png

1635558454835.png

they massacred my girl
1635558491857.png

Why even do them in their LOU2 looks why not the first game. Smh well it's an option I guess.

I'll buy everything.

Hope this means someone like Threezero can make sixth scale figures.

I'll keep amassing 1/6 figures from whichever company makes them.

CC Toys and Master Team so far, and LiM likely in the future for flashback TLOU2 Ellie and Joel.

From Trevor Grove.
1635603292232.png

I'm surprised it took Neca this long to make TLOU figures since it seemed to be right up their alley, weird choice to start off with Part 2 figures but nice to finally see some official figures, no guitar tho!

The sculpts are great but Ellie's expression is a bit odd, once again the cheap paint covers up the solid work from Trevor but after all these are $20 figures, it's great fans can have these cheap and licensed alternatives now, Trevor also teased a clicker figure which should look awesome and hopes these sell well so Neca can consider making Part 1 figures, which tells me they don't have any plans to make other characters.

In the meantime, @Asta we will have some great stuff from the franchise coming next year in both 1/12 and 1/6, what I've seen recently when it comes to accessories is unlike anything I've ever seen, makes me excited!

In the meantime, @Asta we will have some great stuff from the franchise coming next year in both 1/12 and 1/6, what I've seen recently when it comes to accessories is unlike anything I've ever seen, makes me excited!

As always, you have my attention!

:)

As always, you have my attention!

:)
:wink1:

Also just found out this double pack costs $75 which is a bit of a stretch for the quality and paint apps Neca provides, the lack of a backpack for Joel or the Taylor guitar is a huge bummer.

:wink1:

Also just found out this double pack costs $75 which is a bit of a stretch for the quality and paint apps Neca provides, the lack of a backpack for Joel or the Taylor guitar is a huge bummer.

Yes, these look quite rough. Which is a shame considering the quality of Trevor's sculpts. However, he ought to be used to that because Sideshow did it to him all the time. lol

Extremely excited to see what you guys do with new 1/6 TLOU figures. :blissyNeed a new Joel and Ellie that's TLOU1 or flashback related.

It is sad to see what they did with Trevors sculpt there. His sculpts look great but then NECA just doesn't do them justice with their thick sloppy paint. Look how wonky Ellies eyes are.

I'm also surprised that they didn't do a second angry sculpt for each of them. Kind of weird to only have them just staring off in the distance with all those weapon shots.

Extremely excited to see what you guys do with new 1/6 TLOU figures. :blissyNeed a new Joel and Ellie that's TLOU1 or flashback related.

It is sad to see what they did with Trevors sculpt there. His sculpts look great but then NECA just doesn't do them justice with their thick sloppy paint. Look how wonky Ellies eyes are.

I'm also surprised that they didn't do a second angry sculpt for each of them. Kind of weird to only have them just staring off in the distance with all those weapon shots.
Yeah me too. :wink1:

What I don't like about his sculpts is how he gave Ellie such a calm and almost happy expression given her mental state throughout the game, maybe this is the alternate timeline where Joel didn't die lol, the paint completely ruins them tho, Joel looks like he has some eyeliner and mud all over his neck.

Yeah that's another odd thing about these, a second angry sculpt for Ellie should've been a given, Joel doesn't really need a second sculpt unless you want to recreate a golfing level from the game but that would just be in poor taste haha.

I wanted Neca to grab this license for years, but these don't look great. The heads are too big...? Ellie's arms look really long? And I'm not really seeing her likeness. Maybe it's just me. Something is really off. I like the accessories on offer, but not the price tag.

I wonder if they'll tackle the first game.

I wanted Neca to grab this license for years, but these don't look great. The heads are too big...? Ellie's arms look really long? And I'm not really seeing her likeness. Maybe it's just me. Something is really off. I like the accessories on offer, but not the price tag.

I wonder if they'll tackle the first game.
Trevor said he hopes these sell well so Neca can consider making Part 1 figures so we'll have to wait and see.

Out of the loop here... Who else is making 1/12 scale figures? I'd be annoyed to get these only to find out that someone else did these characters better.

LiM Toys has 1/12 Joel and Ellie from the first game coming out.

https://giantoy.com/products/pre-or...-elly-lmn-004-006?_pos=3&_sid=ae56bb5d8&_ss=r

They're in a completely different class to NECA, since they're like miniaturised 1/6 rather than plastic action figures.
Were also improving them, we posted an updated Joel sculpt before and showed the new body we're developing.
1635626142448.png

1635626152992.png

Ellie's sculpt has also been updated and we hope to have an update soonish, her body is also completely original and has already been developed.

We plan on announcing Part 2 versions next year with our all new casts and molds which are unlike anything I've seen.

Hmm, NECA deleted their post about these figures from all their social media. Hope these aren’t getting cancelled...

I was excited when these first popped up on Facebook for me today, but unfortunately, they really don't look very good. Especially Ellie's likeness...

Back