NECA RoboCop 35th anniversary figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My local comic shop just got these in and I noticed that the helmeted head looks different than the one in the video above. It looks more like the old release head (longer face and different lips) but with the nose still hidden under the helmet. The one in Anthony's video looks more like Weller in the lower face/lips.

Check out a closeup of the helmet head from this recent review at 21 seconds in and compare it to Anthony's at 5:30...

Neca loves to constantly "update" their figures. I'm thinking that the early releases that first shipped to Targets during the Fall geek out have the better headsculpts and the recent releases have gone back to the old headsculpts.

Can anyone else see it or is it just me?

Last edited:
There's still ink in the well, boys!
IMG_2741.jpg

There's still ink in the well, boys!View attachment 650744
They're getting 3 purchases from me out of that. 2 to open and display both options and 1 MIB.

Nice one NECA, you probably won't have much to interest me at this show judging by your general trajectory now but since I was half-expecting nothing at all, I'm quite happy to see this guy.

I take it you won't be getting a Kinney figure then?
I didn't care about him. Plus ED-209 was my fav.

Even melting guy wasn't as bad. I guess because him being hit by the car and exploding was pretty funny.

Back