NECA RERELEASE 1/4 SCALE BATMAN RETURNS PENGUIN AND CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has picked up or is picking up the rerelease of NECA 1/4 Penguin or Catwoman? I passed on the first offering years back because I was waiting for HOT TOYS to release their DX versions which they had announce back in Feb 18, 2012. Hot Toy used their famous words of "COMING SOON" Q4 2012. Well almost a decade after and no DX Penguin in sight I think I may pick up the Mayor Penguin from NECA. For those who have the original or 2.0 curious as to your opinions of the NECA 1/4 scale.

I noticed a few stores were putting these up for order.
I got the previous Catwoman, well worth the buy, it’s a great figure.

I have both the Mayoral Penguin (re-release) and Sewer Penguin (original) both are fantastic, well worth having - though if I have a preference its the Mayoral Penguin. Hope to pick up the Catwoman.

I have both the Mayoral Penguin (re-release) and Sewer Penguin (original) both are fantastic, well worth having - though if I have a preference its the Mayoral Penguin. Hope to pick up the Catwoman
My only issue with NECA Penguin is the hair. I would have preferred it to go over the shoulder and over the front. I might have to futz it a bit. Hope its possible.

I actually picked up mine from the store today. So nice to be able to go through six of them to pick up the best head paint app. They were all fine but they did vary. Very nice piece. Still have not put all the accessories on.

I had planned on it, even though i already have the previously release. Then Tweeterhead decided they wanted my money, and I decided to give to them instead of Neca

Back