Action Figure NECA Puppet Master Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://news.toyark.com/2021/04/27/...ure-2-packs-by-neca-toyark-photo-shoot-425524

Joe from Toyark did a pretty good photoshoot/review of these. Pretty excited for these releases!

Judging from the pictures of Tunneler, and the review stating he had a peg break, it would seem these suffer from the same QC "issues" as their Defenders of the Earth. Those have folks crying on line. I have two Phantoms, Ming, and Flash Gordon. Aside from painted wrist, ankle, and underarm pegs that flake off (and honestly appear to be overspray and never intended to be painted anyway), I haven't had any breakage, or sticking. I hope Puppet Master at least fares as well as my D.O.E. purchases.

I got my sets a couple of weeks back. They are pretty cool, and... pretty much sized up to be ‘full size’ puppets with ant 1/6 action figure.
32D00348-6FBB-4890-88DA-755102A7A2A8.jpeg

I got mine today from a sports card and novelty shop dealer out of Florida. They are in Texas right now too. So slowly making their way to places that will actually bother carrying them. The boxes are so lovely, I may not open them.

EDIT: They are up on NECAs Amazon store for 29.99 a set, 9.99 shipping per set.

Last edited:
Back