NECA Jaws

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm, ok, it actually looks a load better in that video. The head looks better and you can futz the jacket to align the pockets. He didn't look to be in scale with Quint though, but, these figures aren't a specific scale anyway so I suppose that is to be expected. Do I want one though..............................

I'll get back to you on that one......

Found one in a local shop over the weekend, seems to be going out without any official word from NECA.

3A9D22E8-04B8-4E68-9FE3-756D4887153E.jpeg

The non smiling sculpt looks good. My local store never got Quint in, so the chances of them getting him in could be slim. I'm undecided as to whether to get one right now.

Don't like the look of all those loose strings on the jacket. Such shabby work.

But its not everyday that JAWS merch gets licensed so, I gotta get it. Scuba too.

Just bring on damn Brody for crying out loud. What's the issue? The family doesn't find the figure worthy? Not enough money? Is there a lot to sell on the Scheider Estate?

If anyone is interested in these – Crisp Collectibles has them for the lowest price and the packing job is immaculate. Plus you get a 15% off coupon with your item and right now there’s 10% off site-wide I believe.

Thanks for the Crisp tip, but he's now sold out. I have one on order at BBTS so hope they get 'em in soon. I need just one more thing in my Pile o' Loot to make it worth shipping.

I want a Brody that is dressed like Joe Gideon (Bob Fosse) from All That Jazz but with the Brody accoutrements like his gun and badge. Combine two great Scheider movie characters into one. Yes, that's the ticket. :lol

I got the 8" Amity Arrival Hooper today. No pic any of us can take could do him justice. You have to see one in hand to really appreciate it. All I can say is get one while you can, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I would say the same about Quint. He is much better in person. You do have to understand it's a Mego type figure. The wrist joints are ugly.

Yeah, certainly.

One thing the box mentioned was interchangeable hands, like the video, I can confirm that he only comes with the pair already on the figure. Which is odd, as the box art definitely shows some different looking hands in photos. Maybe they'll add some to the Scuba version, which could also be used on the boat one.....

EDIT:

Scuba Hooper is out in the US and he only has 2 hands as well.

Back