NECA Jaws

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Finally. Hopefully some 1/6 company makes them too.
20200222_152333.jpg
20200222_152321.jpg

I’d prefer plastic figures over the retro cloth personally. NECA must have a deal with Universal now. Between the Halloween line, Back to the Future, and now these.

What’s really amazing is getting likeness rights, pretty sure those had to be obtained separately from the Jaws license.

I’m not counting on a NECA Bruce, though it would be awesome and likely pretty affordable as only the mouth would be articulated, hopefully.

Dammit.... 1/12th is coming for me.

I can't resist JAWS.

These are 8" in size, so like 1/10? 1/9?

The sculpts look amazing on these, so definitely getting them. I wish the clothes were just a little better on these, most of them just look outright terrible.

One thing kind of bothering me is Brody looks more like Brody from Jaws 2. The sign next to him just says Jaws, but he does come with the revolver and binoculars which makes me think of the scene where he's up in the watch tower and then shoots at the school fish. Even the sculpt looks more Jaws 2 the more I look at it. Maybe if he had his glasses that would help.

One thing kind of bothering me is Brody looks more like Brody from Jaws 2. The sign next to him just says Jaws, but he does come with the revolver and binoculars which makes me think of the scene where he's up in the watch tower and then shoots at the school fish. Even the sculpt looks more Jaws 2 the more I look at it. Maybe if he had his glasses that would help.

Yeah he had the gun in Jaws2

Pistol's legit for Jaws1... 'memba him shooting at the shark from the back of the Orca until he emptied his clip?

Binoculars do seem like Jaws 2 though. I don't remember him using binocs in Jaws.

Pistol's legit for Jaws1... 'memba him shooting at the shark from the back of the Orca until he emptied his clip?

Binoculars do seem like Jaws 2 though. I don't remember him using binocs in Jaws.

True but he was in his civies when he used the gun in Jaws, the figure has him in Uniform with the gun.

Just saw both the other day .. in his uniform in Jaws he didn’t even have a holster attached like I thought

I guess they had to give him something for his Chief look.

Should have come with crab-infested Chrissie body parts.

I wonder if Scuba-Hooper will come with an entire cage?

I would also like Mayor Vaugn in his anchor jacket.

Back