NECA Jaws

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Releasing September 2020

033431.jpg

033432.jpg

033433.jpg

033434.jpg

033435.jpg

The fact that Brody comes with so many Orca accessories makes me think an Orca version is coming also. Would be very strange to have him in this outfit only.

033421.jpg

033422.jpg

033423.jpg

033424.jpg

With Quint having the bandana and machete, it would be fun if you could put him inside the eventual Bruce mouth.

Last edited:
Happy to see Brody come with glasses... and the radio he smashes :lol

Quint looks to have the top half of his head removable to swap out bandana head or hat head. Nice touch. Wonder how many hands they come with?

I'm eager to see the packaging.

The old style framed glasses was a nice touch ..well done Neca :clap

Too bad they can’t include a bottle of wine ..cause Brody was always drinking in the film :wink1:

Quint looks to have the top half of his head removable to swap out bandana head or hat head. Nice touch. Wonder how many hands they come with?

And Quint has the bat to smash it. As far as hands, what you see is probably what you get. These retro figures rarely have alternate hands unless they can't get away with one set to hold all accessories.

Man I hope we can get the whole trio and Neca settles for a scale already, 1/12 would be preferable but seems like they are hellbent on 8 inches. Also really hope they make Bruce, maybe even just the head as some have suggested.

Trevor Grove did hint that there is a Hooper in cage...

Yup and along with news that we will also get an in scale Bruce later this year it's only logical it and Hopper will be part of a deluxe pack of some sort.

Aww that means he's gonna be in a wetsuit. I just want the three in their simple Orca clothes.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Aww that means he's gonna be in a wetsuit. I just want the three in their simple Orca clothes.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Yeah, not really looking for the wet suit version, unless it's how they're bundling with the shark. Then I guess I'm buying!

Yeah, not really looking for the wet suit version, unless it's how they're bundling with the shark. Then I guess I'm buying!

That would be my guess but that means the bundle will cost quite a lot, Bruce in scale with these figures and a cage will be a massive set.

It’s the NECA business model, they don’t make figures often, even if popular, of characters in “boring” outfits that would be light on accessories. Scuba Hooper is a more “wow” figure on a shelf in a store than Orca Hooper. I don’t see a Hooper bundling with Bruce unless Bruce is very low cost, but as is, a 33” long shark is going to be pricey to make and ship. As has also been pointed out, a scuba Hooper wouldn’t have to have a Dreyfus likeness, though ideally we’d get a masked and mask less head.

I see Hooper as more likely to release paired with an Orca Brody. Scheider’s likeness may be easier to get and used, they had it for his Bridget action figure from SeaQuest.

It’s the NECA business model, they don’t make figures often, even if popular, of characters in “boring” outfits that would be light on accessories. Scuba Hooper is a more “wow” figure on a shelf in a store than Orca Hooper. I don’t see a Hooper bundling with Bruce unless Bruce is very low cost, but as is, a 33” long shark is going to be pricey to make and ship. As has also been pointed out, a scuba Hooper wouldn’t have to have a Dreyfus likeness, though ideally we’d get a masked and mask less head.

I see Hooper as more likely to release paired with an Orca Brody. Scheider’s likeness may be easier to get and used, they had it for his Bridget action figure from SeaQuest.

it's a shame because I feel like all of them in their Orca outfits would sell pretty well as a trio pack, I hope they at least include a normal unmasked sculpt like you said.
When it comes to Bruce, going by their queen alien the price point will likely float aroud $150, they could still bundle it with the cage and Hopper but now that I think about it, to keep things more affordable they could make the cage bundle come with Brody in his black shirt and a different sculpt, I guess all we can do is wait and see what they do.

Back