NECA Jaws

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they still battling for the winning scale: 1/10 vs 1/12...?

I wish they'd settle. Its like VHS vs Beta. I thought Mezco was winning with 1/12th on sheer volume of licenses? Now here comes NECA.

These are in NECA's Mego style line, they're not competing with 1/12 or basically anything else at this scale, that's why I commented about how terrible the clothes look. NECA says this allows them to do properties that wouldn't be profitable at the smaller, all molded scale, by using the same bodies w/ soft goods. Like they had done a pair of They Live ghouls in this scale and just revealed a Roddy Piper figure.

Toy-Fair-2020-NECA-Horror-Sci-Fi-008.jpg

I guess they had to give him something for his Chief look.

Should have come with crab-infested Chrissie body parts.

I wonder if Scuba-Hooper will come with an entire cage?

I would also like Mayor Vaugn in his anchor jacket.

Too bad Neca doesn?t make Talk bubbles like DP

Brody needs

? We?re going to need a bigger boat ?

? Smile you son of a B####! ?

Bruce is 25 feet, per Quint, the retro figures are 8”, so 1/9 scale, a 1/9 scale Bruce would be 33 inches.

See... that's what I'm saying.

You know better, but Bruce is 24 feet as a practical, so I guess 32 inches would be OCD accurate.
I bet that it'll be a diorama style base with Bruce's head coming out of the water. With maybe a separate bonus piece of the fin sticking up out of a small thing of water.

I just don?t collect anything BG this scale......

But this will be a difficult pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are in NECA's Mego style line, they're not competing with 1/12 or basically anything else at this scale, that's why I commented about how terrible the clothes look. NECA says this allows them to do properties that wouldn't be profitable at the smaller, all molded scale, by using the same bodies w/ soft goods. Like they had done a pair of They Live ghouls in this scale and just revealed a Roddy Piper figure.

View attachment 479564

They need to fix the shirt color. It's way too light...Also missing revolvers and gun holster

so far, I still like my custom better 100_8803.JPG

I'm glad they got the license and I'm in for these, I just hope later down the line they make Ultimates of these guys that's what I really want.

Back