NECA Jaws

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone doing customs in this scale? In this style I mean. Not the retro/classic mego style. That’s mostly what I see out there.

Sheesh I remember they took forever with those Chucky dolls and blamed Covid. Wonder what the excuse is for making a damn shark?

In all honesty I think we’re getting Bruce next year being that it’s the 50th anniversary for Jaws

The last time (which was a while ago) that Randy was on Twitter and responded to someone asking about Bruce he replied with something like "Who said we're doing the shark?"

Well there is a prototype photo floating out there (and a commercial that sneaked him in there with a cage)when advertising the retro 1/9 figs
1711661527437.jpeg

Well there is a prototype photo floating out there (and a commercial that sneaked him in there with a cage)when advertising the retro 1/9 figs
View attachment 695181

Yeah I guess I didn't impart my opinions there but Randy is a jackass. Showing off stuff like this and then acting like we're insane for expecting something.

Yeah I guess I didn't impart my opinions there but Randy is a jackass. Showing off stuff like this and then acting like we're insane for expecting something.

True...But maybe we still see something soon. Hey, LEGO has a JAWS set coming in August

It's NECA... what did anyone expect?
A bunch of 1/9 JAWS shark repaints by now? We all know they would milk the mold for variants like a vacation JAWS with sunglasses and Hawiian T-shirt :)

They pulled a hot toys by showing jaws prototype and then pretending it never existed lol

Back