Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice figure. Although its hard to get excited about the $60 - $70 CAN asking price for NECA figures these days. I realize it's across the board.

Bride of Frankenstein, Nosferatu, Professor Burke

FkXGu58XoAA4KXQ

They look beautiful but I am on the fence. At $59.99 CAN + 12% tax this will be $806.26 for everything new in both colour and b&W ( minus the glow in the dark). I would love to own both variants. Figures are just too damn expensive now it takes all joy out of collecting. It's the "ULTIMATE" line that killed it. Went from a affordable $20 clamshell figure to $50 ULTIMATE pretty much overnight.

Starting to see in hand pics of the Bela Dracula, they look good. Had I not just gotten the 1/6 Bela from KP I would have been all over that.

was waiting for this one
but don't like the face at all.
You're a bit early for an April Fool's prank,lol. Seriously though: What do you find wrong with the face? It looks just like her. I hope it's not her red hair you don't like, because that was her hair color, despite the film being black and white.

mrkdIrR.jpg

JpE25yy.jpg

iu

iu

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yeah they really nailed the Bride - even giving us the option to have her full mummified look. That’s not something I really think we’ve seen as a product. Lots of nice display options with that little touch.

yeah after seeing more pics (I had only seen one) I am liking it a lot more
also I already have the monster all alone waiting for her

I've already arranged for a local collectable shop to order it to help them AND me. I know there's B&W version coming that would better match my B&W Frank, but the hair color just sells this thing and most don't realize what color it actually was, so it's impossible to pass up.

yeah after seeing more pics (I had only seen one) I am liking it a lot more
also I already have the monster all alone waiting for her
Glad you're liking Bride after closer examination. I love her. You'll have a screen accurate version of the monster from the "Bride" if sales are good. His dungeon chair from the film is also planned.

vMANS8N.jpg

Last edited:
Back