NECA - Disney's Gargoyles Figures

Help Support Collector Freaks:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
The way the gargoyles are built doesn’t really allow for much reuse between them. Maybe some feet or hands but the body types were all intentionally different. They’ll get to double dip with stone variants and maybe even animated shading or wing-cape looks for them. Neca are masters of endless variants.

I expect rock painted variants, partial rock painting with glowing eyes, "awakening" version...maybe a video game variant too? :lol

Sevreed

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
The only part that could be a straight reuse is the bicep. Everything else is a new sculpt or at least a modified sculpt. I think it’s all new though and it’s the same sculptor using the same anatomy features as the other hero base sculpts.

dukefett

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Someone did a side by side of the arms/legs and the superhero arms/legs they have and they're different. The figure is going to be huge anyway so it's all new molds. I think he's 8" tall.

Zurdo95D

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Based on the 90's animated series, Gargoyles!

First up, Goliath!

G4Yncka.jpg

:panic:

Mike86

Super Freak
Premium Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
Never watched the series before tonight. Only watched the first episode so far, but I already love it. The NECA figure of Goliath is what prompted my interest. I always knew of the show, but for some reason I never watched it. I think I?m going to be ordering the figure.

Angelo2113

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Wow, I have no idea where I'm going to be able to display them. It looks amazing though.

I wish they included another set of wings not as spread out. I wouldn't have minded paying the extra money.

gargoyles_hero_image.jpg

SwedishHeat

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Last edited: