NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we has available in store during the first haulathon event. Not sure if he was available on line or not.

A NECA Store exclusive, not available anywhere else! Build even bigger scenes and dioramas with this accessory set scaled to match NECA’s Back to the Future action figures! Includes Doc Brown’s Brainwave Scanner head, Doc’s Haz Mat Hood head, Einstein the dog, plutonium case, two different license plates, Walkie Talkie, new interchangeable hands, assorted paper goods, and Marty’s Back to the Future 2 shoes and shoe case. Comes in Ultimate-style window box packaging with opening front flap. Figures sold separately.
➖
Sale Starts 10/26
$34.99, open pre-order – ETA early 2023

85dbbc2498bd790f67e34fbb9d6b7354.jpg

A NECA Store exclusive, not available anywhere else! Build even bigger scenes and dioramas with this accessory set scaled to match NECA’s Back to the Future action figures! Includes Doc Brown’s Brainwave Scanner head, Doc’s Haz Mat Hood head, Einstein the dog, plutonium case, two different license plates, Walkie Talkie, new interchangeable hands, assorted paper goods, and Marty’s Back to the Future 2 shoes and shoe case. Comes in Ultimate-style window box packaging with opening front flap. Figures sold separately.
➖
Sale Starts 10/26

An updated Marty sculpt would have been nice.

➖
Sale Starts 10/26

Haven’t seen this pop up yet. Maybe delayed?

Got my 2 Griffs from BBTS.

Standard grade - perfect condition box
Collector grade - snapped J-Hook

Once again, don't bother ordering collector grade as long as NECA is using this packaging with cardboard J-Hooks.

Anyway, I guess after the Accessory Set that'll probably be it from the BTTF line. Nice while it lasted but sorely misses a Delorean and at least Marty and Doc from the Part III movie poster.

Got my 2 Griffs from BBTS.

Standard grade - perfect condition box
Collector grade - snapped J-Hook

Once again, don't bother ordering collector grade as long as NECA is using this packaging with cardboard J-Hooks.

Anyway, I guess after the Accessory Set that'll probably be it from the BTTF line. Nice while it lasted but sorely misses a Delorean and at least Marty and Doc from the Part III movie poster.

I'd contact them about it. I got a collector grade TVC figure that had a ding on it and they just refunded me and told me to keep it.

I'd contact them about it. I got a collector grade TVC figure that had a ding on it and they just refunded me and told me to keep it.
I remembered I orders a 1/4 scale Iron Man from BBTS. I waited for the last day to ship it and before they contacted me, they said the box is is bad condition and they will not offer a discount and do you want it. Sigh.....

I have Griff from NECA and always hoped a 3rd party or Hot TOys would do him. SEems like a no brainer.

I missed the preorder for the accessory set, I'm looking to see if I can maybe pick up the set on Ali Express. I'd seen some TMNT stuff like the Mouser set that was supposed to be exclusive.

Back