NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lucky and picked up a BttF2 Doc in southern California today in Murrietta, the Doc was the only one of these exclusives they had in stock.

No luck at my Target for Doc or MacReady either. Checked a couple times already. Might go back later in the week again though.

VqQIVsh.jpg

PtWdf42.jpg

g8Zbzde.jpg

The figure is great, really impressed with the detail on the cash suitcase. All of the heads came out pretty well also.

Yeah I'm not either, though it's pretty crazy how well NECA has captured Doc's likeness in this small scale (even in that grinning head sculpt)!

The Delorean is from Eaglemoss.

It's scaled 1:8. But they still match quite well.

Sorry to disappoint you...

Sorry, I'm late, I only now made the connection. So this is the one that you had to build yourself? With getting pieces each month?
Back when it came out my brother bought the first issue out of curiosity but then did the math and said he came up at about 1000 Euros for the whole thing and he didn't want to continue.

Plus I am always wary of signing up for such things, in case they stop in the middle and then you have a half finished car and lost lots of money. Has that ever happened or are they always seeing through till the end?

Is it possible to buy all back issues at once still or has this boat sailed? Or better yet, can I buy a constructed one somewhere? I was always afraid I would be the one putting it together for my brother, but I am not sure about the electronics part. Was it very difficult?

Looks great in your picture though! Had I known back then we would get figures in that scale, I would have convinced him to continue. We only have this model by Sunstar Toys, but it is way too small. And I couldn't even get it out of the package, the fourth screw refused to come out.

DSC02150.jpg

I wonder if NECA will go back to the first film and give us a 1985 radiation suit version of Doc (along with Einstein). Curious too if they would do Jennifer or Lorraine possibly. George won’t happen because of Crispin Glover unfortunately.

I wonder if NECA will go back to the first film and give us a 1985 radiation suit version of Doc (along with Einstein). Curious too if they would do Jennifer or Lorraine possibly. George won’t happen because of Crispin Glover unfortunately.
Funko has already made a Glover reaction figure. So it might be possible.

NECA said on Twitter no female figures are in the works for the line, though I suppose that could change. I would most like to see Clara when they get around to the Part III figures.

Back