NECA and Rubies took over ANOVOS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like people's enthusiasm about the "new" company. Hopefully they will live up to the expectations, but the history of these type of companies is not encouraging.

Patrol Trooper helmet: no timetable to make this one
Fett Jetpack: no timetable to make this one
Sabine Wren (Season 2) helmet: no timetable to make this one

Cassian Andor Jacket: likely early 2022
First Order Stormtrooper Set: "should be ready in early 2022"

They are actively working on "over 20 items currently."

I like people's enthusiasm about the "new" company. Hopefully they will live up to the expectations, but the history of these type of companies is not encouraging.

Collections are built on hope :p

Honestly I'm surprised we haven't seen a new company like Master Replicas rise up and do scaled ships and lightsabers, EFX barely does anything but at least they did that Falcon a few years back.

I'd kill for a Razor Crest or ARC170 fighter in that scale that Master Replicas did all those years ago.

Collections are built on hope :p

Honestly I'm surprised we haven't seen a new company like Master Replicas rise up and do scaled ships and lightsabers, EFX barely does anything but at least they did that Falcon a few years back.

I'd kill for a Razor Crest or ARC170 fighter in that scale that Master Replicas did all those years ago.
People have asked for scaled helmets and scaled ships for years, not much has happened alas. EFX sold the scaled Millennium Falcon and it was a nice ship. Fans asked for scaled Slave 1, AT-AT, Tyderium, Sandcrawler, Bespin Cloud Cars etc. but nothing so far. The same with the scaled helmets.

Studio scale models would be quite expensive today. And it would go only for physical models.

Very quick pic I took last night of the new Denuo Novo Flametrooper helmet next to the other Anovos First Order helmets.

Attachments

• 20255D93-0366-44F2-A87D-786832CE8024.jpeg
    20255D93-0366-44F2-A87D-786832CE8024.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 66
The flame trooper looks awesome. How is quality on this compared to the other helmets.

The flame trooper looks awesome. How is quality on this compared to the other helmets.
Its very similar to the quality of the other helmets. Only slight inperfections are in the paint apps. Very nice on the "dome" but a little rough underneath. So hope they keep an eye on their QC moving forward. Displays very nicely though and really happy to have it.

Yes I agree, just got the Mando helmet. It’s pretty nice.

Attachments

• 6CF8850D-2C6E-4594-88A9-4340681D2D6A.jpeg
    6CF8850D-2C6E-4594-88A9-4340681D2D6A.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 10EB8734-A0FC-4B20-9CCC-0B369BCE02D1.jpeg
    10EB8734-A0FC-4B20-9CCC-0B369BCE02D1.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 53
  • F5E92F6B-D58B-4D1A-B611-2EF4A423FDBE.jpeg
    F5E92F6B-D58B-4D1A-B611-2EF4A423FDBE.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 38
Nice, grats. I wonder if it's the same size as the eFX I got. The eFX one feels so small.

To the naked eye, they’re both more or less the same size. You just have to remember that one is digitally scanned and the other is molded from the actual prop, so technically they’re not gonna be exactly exactly identical to each other. But I doubt anyone would ever really notice.

Anovos on the left, efx on the right.
ED574E62-C458-4823-AEBB-4070572751FF.jpeg

That is very interesting! Thanks for sharing!
You know, I've had mine for quite some time now. But back when I received it, I was so sad to find that I couldn't put it on due to the size. Not that I wanna wear it much, but it's just a fun aspect of owning a piece like that. :)

Well, today, I tried again, and I realized that all I had to do was to angle it a bit and then it would pop right on. LOL! Can you believe I've had it for so long while under the impression that it is too small for me to ever wear. This changes everything! Haha!

Attachments

• darthchrisdk_reel_2021_09_29_13_09_11.mp4
    2.8 MB
Both look good. Obviously, during filming they had multiple helmets. It's quite evident especially on S2E6 "The Tragedy". There are scenes that look closer to the efx lid, others closer to the Anovos, and then there are also scenes that don't look like either.

Back